• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

Resoling

Reaction score
What Paul Sargent styles & colorways will be available in spring?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @Resoling - That's not entirely certain since we are waiting on a sample for one potential style. We wouldn't want to reveal what styles we have ordered publically since this is commercially sensitive information - at least not until a month or so before delivery. Sorry!

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Mercurio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have a discount code for SF members?
Are you having a Spring Specials soon?

I am interested in a pair of non sale boots from your Edward and James Country collection.

Smlaz

Reaction score
Thanks for this Mike. I’m wondering which of your brands offer a US 7 EEE size. It’s been hard to find a decent pair of shoes here in the States.
Cheers,
Steve

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @Mercurio

Apologies for the delay in replying. Sanders and Barker both do a few styles in a H fitting - If you select H fitting on this page, you will see what is available https://www.pediwear.co.uk/footwear

Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

Mike

Mercurio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi @Mercurio

Apologies for the delay in replying. Sanders and Barker both do a few styles in a H fitting - If you select H fitting on this page, you will see what is available https://www.pediwear.co.uk/footwear

Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

Mike
Thank you, I will have a look. :)

I am waiting a response prom David, as I know that he is "away for a "long weekend" returning to work on Tuesday", from a mail I received from Mark.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I am waiting a response prom David, as I know that he is "away for a "long weekend" returning to work on Tuesday"
David will relish the opportunity to find you a style and fitting which surpasses your expectations!

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Something a little special for this spring - 3 new styles from the Paul Sargent factory in Portland Road, Rushden. Some of you may recognise the Appleby - a favourite of the old Alfred Sargent country range. Here we have combined it with a triple welt to produce a unique country style. We have also revived the Moore style in both Antique Cherry and Mahogany. These are some initial images, full photography will be available mid-week. They are available to buy online now!

appleby triple welt.JPG
alfred-sargent-moore_antique_cherry-5551_hd.jpg
alfred-sargent-moore_mahogany-5551_hd.jpg

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello All

A couple of updates regarding Crockett and Jones - we now have a range which will make it easier to see which styles we have available from our immediate stock. There is a facility to select your actual size too.

We have also added a range of discontinued styles which are available at reduced cost - the size selecting facility will be added shortly!

We have a number of pairs which customers have tried on either via Internet orders or in our retail shop. This might mean they have minor marks on the soles or minor creases on the vamp, preventing sale at full cost. These items will be added to our existing ranges with the label 'Tried On' and the price will be marked down in accordance with the degree of changes.

All in all, this makes for a good opportunity to browse our Crockett and Jones range?

https://www.pediwear.co.uk/crockettandjones/ranges/in-stock/

crockett-in-stock-stock.jpg

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are in the process of clearing out some styles - at present that is Barker and Sanders. We have specific sale ranges for both makes with a filter to select your size. See links (images) below. Please feel free to fill your boots. Or purchase boots to fill?

Barker:

image.png

and Sanders:

image.png

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
And another very sad Crockett and Jones announcement - at the end of this month you will no longer be able to order this wonderful brand from our website. Please read more in our newsletter:

https://mailchi.mp/pediwear.co.uk/crockett-jones-update-last-chance

If you have ordered Crockett and Jones from Pediwear previous and enjoyed the process - this is the last opportunity to do so. :(

dukenukem4ever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And another very sad Crockett and Jones announcement - at the end of this month you will no longer be able to order this wonderful brand from our website. Please read more in our newsletter:

https://mailchi.mp/pediwear.co.uk/crockett-jones-update-last-chance

If you have ordered Crockett and Jones from Pediwear previous and enjoyed the process - this is the last opportunity to do so. :(
Sad to see CJ, a mainstay offering at Pediwear, to go. Since they’ve opened their e-commerce business seems like they are ready to cut the cord on a lot of retailers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads