• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
About this Brexit thing... does it would impact shipping to the US or Mexico? I suppose it will not but just to be sure.

We don't anticipate this being an issue at all, other than perhaps a temporary blip due to customs being busy with EU related changes. We haven't received any reports to suggest it is a significant issue at present.

Thanks. I will monitor closely the information on parcelforce, and contact you if I become really concerned. (But to be honest, I do think it is a really customs thing, with the organization extra burdened with the incoming UK traffic.)

Yes don't hesitate to contact us.

I am in the process of adding a new EU section to our website which will explain all the differences and help customers ensure they don't receive any unexpected charges.

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
Shipping updates?
Placed an order on the 10th and stil awaiting dispatch.thanks.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @TheChihuahua

Please could you email [email protected] with your order number. Unfortunately, notifications regarding StyleForum posts do not always reach me - emailing/live chat is by far the most efficient way to obtain an update.

Kind Regards

Mike

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
Interesting. Carmina shoe listed at $360, but added it to the cart to see what shipping prices would be and it listed at $450.

47B2AC63-4F6B-4867-AA3B-5E7CEA175521.jpeg

4C206322-9CE7-4072-9AA4-90C2EE1CB3A3.jpeg

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
The in the checkout screen says $360?

might want to check on that. I’m guessing people on the fence abandon their orders when their shopping cart says the product is $90 more than they were expecting.

DB317F6E-E83F-445C-8EF9-7B6B94433619.jpeg

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The in the checkout screen says $360?

might want to check on that. I’m guessing people on the fence abandon their orders when their shopping cart says the product is $90 more than they were expecting.

View attachment 1546785

That's definitely the conversion rate from a google search. So it seems something is amiss!

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys, please could you advise where you are ordering from? I can probably make a guess but I would rather not make assumptions!

Regards

Mike

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
Just ordered from your website

The price when browsing the shoes was $360
Added to the cart, then went to checkout and it was $450.
almsot abandoned the purchase at that point. But went ahead because I wanted to see shipping cost anyway, and when Igot deeper into the checkout process it was back to $360.

so I did make the purchase. But just heads up because some people might not be pulling the trigger when the pricejumps up significantly once it goes into the shopping cart

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
Is this a Simpson last or an Alaro last? Title says Alaro, description says Simpson.
504D9BFD-1E99-44E0-866B-DF97AFFBE250.jpeg

VaNeT

Reaction score
alaro seems to be its own last. Simpson is similar up u Tim the balls of the feet but narrows out by the toes View attachment 1547389 th
Also just look at shoes photos and Alaro last at compare tool, shoes had Simpson last toe not Alaro, Alaro last side profile shows that toe is simple square...

PS: Carmina's site don't have any models with Alaro last..
1612245173837.png

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
Also just look at shoes photos and Alaro last at compare tool, shoes had Simpson last toe not Alaro, Alaro last side profile shows that toe is simple square...

PS: Carmina's site doesn't have any models with Alaro last..
View attachment 1547390

they look very similar just up to the toe, so I’m assuming fit will be fine with either.
Seems odd they would name a shoe model after a totally different last?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads