• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

tinitini

Reaction score
What a pity. I would have also been so heavily tempted by a good price on a pair of cordovan Harlech. I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer to get one, then.

joman8390

Reaction score
What a pity. I would have also been so heavily tempted by a good price on a pair of cordovan Harlech. I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer to get one, then.
Indeed. Also a shame because other large C&J retailers are offering 15-25% off all their C&J stock but unfortunately don’t carry the Harlech.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say that we have Grenson, Loake and Edward & James in our 'Christmas sale' currently, and as today goes on we will be adding more brands to the sale - with the aim of having the full sale on by the end of the day.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Styleforum readers. Let's hope for better things in 2021.

Mike

web-christmas-sale.jpg

gamerith

Reaction score
I see you have the Heschung Richmond on sale. Does it run true to size?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @gamerith
Actually, these fit quite large. Even with a thick sock, we think most customers will need to drop down half a size. Don't hesitate to ask if you require any further information.

Regards

Mike

Kivi D

Reaction score
Are you guys able to do a factory order for the promo price?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The wonderful Cley and Blakeney are back in stock - just in from the Cheaney factory. We have a few customers waiting for these, but there should still be a full-size run available - at least in the short term. These really are wonderful country style boots, sumptuously soft leather lining, practical rubber soles and classic style in abundance. The Parkside Oxford from Cheaney is also expected very soon.

overgate.jpg

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
made my first order from pediware this past saturday. Simple order, a couple tins of shoe polish. Interested to see how long delivery takes.

wdrenth

Reaction score
I placed an order on December 29th, which was shipped January 4th. The status update shows the shipment as being 'exported' since January 8th. I am from the Netherlands, so the physical shipping distance should not be too blocking.
I ordered from Pediwear last year, and then the delivery went quite faster. I suppose that next to Covid-19, the whole Brexit thing adds extra interference from customs on either side of the North Sea :-(

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys, wrote you a DM, did you have a chance to see it?
Yes but only just. I have received no notifications regarding the last two private messages I received on the forum, so sorry for the delay.

made my first order from pediware this past saturday. Simple order, a couple tins of shoe polish. Interested to see how long delivery takes.
There have been delays due to COVID and Brexit probably won't help. However, most customers are reporting a few days delay at most.

I placed an order on December 29th, which was shipped January 4th. The status update shows the shipment as being 'exported' since January 8th. I am from the Netherlands, so the physical shipping distance should not be too blocking.
I ordered from Pediwear last year, and then the delivery went quite faster. I suppose that next to Covid-19, the whole Brexit thing adds extra interference from customs on either side of the North Sea :-(

COVID certainly has caused delays but as mentioned above, it is usually no more than a few days. If your order is delayed or you are concerned about delays please do not hesitate to contact us for advice or assistance.

Please note that I am not receiving notifications regarding Style Forum private messages. We have several team members monitoring email / live chat and our telephone line Monday to Friday 9 to 5. I'll see if I can fix the notifications in the meantime!

wdrenth

Reaction score
About this Brexit thing... does it would impact shipping to the US or Mexico? I suppose it will not but just to be sure.

I suppose it impacts only the relation between the UK and rest of the EU. Recently I saw customer declaration stickers on a package from the UK, which I had not seen before. A pity that a good (trade) relation (for individuals) can to an end this way.

wdrenth

Reaction score
Please note that I am not receiving notifications regarding Style Forum private messages. We have several team members monitoring email / live chat and our telephone line Monday to Friday 9 to 5. I'll see if I can fix the notifications in the meantime!

Thanks. I will monitor closely the information on parcelforce, and contact you if I become really concerned. (But to be honest, I do think it is a really customs thing, with the organization extra burdened with the incoming UK traffic.)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads