• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @Joefitz

Yes of course. Always!

We will announce first on our mailing list and then on here and elsewhere on the internet.

Saphir Product Reviews

New_Saphir_Products_162_news.jpg

I thought some of you might be interested in the review Nathan wrote regarding some new Saphir products - the full article is on our news page - we reviewed the following MDO products:
  1. wax softener
  2. suede protector in new environmentally friendly aerosol
Beaute du Cuir
  1. Sneaker Cleaner
and provided product details on the following new MDO products
  1. Coated fabric cleaner
  2. Delicate leather cleaner
  3. Leather Care Gift Products
TLB Mallorca

We have now unleashed our new brand - the fabulous TLB Mallorca. We have a chosen a selection representing both the Artista and Main collections - and added in some boots. We are very impressed with the quality of the leather and the workmanship. The lasts fit exceptionally well. We are confident that our discerning customers will be equally impressed.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Whilst production at the Trickers factory has been significantly reduced due to COVID, we have managed to get our hands on a re-fill of the popular Stow in Chestnut:
trickers-stow_chestnut_dainite-8698_tn.jpg
Those Tricker's look amazing.

Random note: when I started to get into shoes, I bought an AE Dalton, really liked the brogued boot but it was too small for me and ended up selling them. Since then, I've been looking for a replacement since, now that I see the Dalton, it doesn't feels like before when I see it. I have a similar make-up from a Mexican brand... but not completely sold with them. But now, these Tricker's in that color... they look amazing!

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Those Tricker's look amazing.

But now, these Tricker's in that color... they look amazing!

Great response to these boots - pleased that you guys share our enthusiasm for them.

Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a SF discount code for non-sale items?
Hi

Most items are in the sale, was there something in particular you are interested in?

Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score
Hi @pediwear ,

I would love to purchase a pair of tricker stows with a danite sole in the c-shade color, but was wondering if you give some sizing advice. I am a brannock US 7D/E and wear a 6.5D in Alden Trubalance and 6.5 in viberg 2030. What size would you recommend a 6 or 6.5

Thank you for the help btw :)

Last edited:

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @joman8390

Unfortunately, there isn't any discount available on Crockett and Jones. I am sorry we cannot be of more assistance in this matter.

Regards

Mike

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads