• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @JUAN MANUEL

Sorry I missed your post - my StyleForum notificaitons seem to be going to spam at present.

Those Ebene look great, thanks for sharing your images.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello all, we hope you are all keeping well during the COVID crisis.

A note for all Crockett and Jones fans - we do not have a waiting list for our orders at present - so if you have been considering ordering a pair, now would be a good time.

I hope you enjouye this image of the Crockett show room from the 1920's along with some tempting images of the wonderful Cavendish loafer - ideal for those long summer days.

Keep Safe

Mike
show-room-banner..jpg

crockett-cavendish.jpg

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
home-ettinger-free-bookmark-offer.jpg

I hope you guys are all keeping safe.

We are still having our 20% off sale - so please have a browse if you haven't done so already. We are also running a special offer on Ettinger small leather goods as indicated above. Full details of the offer are on the website.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Stanacle

Reaction score
Do you sell Saphir Smooth Leather Cleanser? I have Carlos Santos hand painted patina shoes and Saphir Reno'Mat would be too heavy for them

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
edward-and-james-loafers-2020.jpg
Hello everyone, we hope you are all well.

Whilst keeping safe is everyone's priority, if lockdown is easing a little, and you are in need of some lightweight summer style, we hope you will appreciate these new loafers from Edward and James.

We are very pleased with all four - the tassel loafers are bold and contemporary, the penny loafer is lightweight and sumptuously soft. Most interesting though is perhaps the monk/loafer hybrid Penich pictured below. It looks great, fits well, and is made to the exacting standards we insist for all footwear made under our own label. We hope you enjoy...

edward-and-james-peniche-loafer.jpg

Kind Regards

Mike

Attachments

• edward-and-james-loafers-2020.jpg
    edward-and-james-loafers-2020.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 20
  • edward-and-james-peniche-loafer.jpg
    edward-and-james-peniche-loafer.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 21
  • edwardandjames-tavira-10170_tn.jpg
    edwardandjames-tavira-10170_tn.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 23

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A new pair of suede shoes arrived.

Manufacturer: Sanders
Model: Archie
Supplier: Pediwear
Last: 4831 (round and wide but in my case true to size, maybe a tad wide)

These shoes are great! They have all the particulars that I like, excellent materials, flawless manufacturing, comfortable out of the box. And form the esthetic side: hefty look and matches the model with the last very well.

These shoes will be my option instead of white "minimalist" sneakers. I believe that Sanders should appear more frecuently in the radar of shoe freaks. As always great service from Pediwear.

IMG_3460.JPG

IMG_3461.JPG

IMG_3463.JPG

IMG_3464.JPG

IMG_3466.JPG

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @JUAN MANUEL

Thank you for sending these images - they do look great. We are always grateful to hear that customers are happy with our service, thank you for taking the time to let us know.

We are with you on both counts.

1) These shoes are preferable to a pair of sneakers.
2) Sanders should be a more prominent brand given the quality of their products. Theirs suede footwear in particular is popular with our customers.

Can we feature one of your images on our Instagram account.

Kochegar

Reaction score
Hi @JUAN MANUEL

2) Sanders should be a more prominent brand given the quality of their products. Theirs suede footwear in particular is popular with our customers.

Hello!

What about Sanders grain leather for Country collection?

1096201.jpg

Has it some finish to resist moist?

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I must say, Pediwear: I love shopping with you folks. Despite your website needing a bit of an upgrade in terms of the ease of putting products into one's shopping cart (it should not be a two-click system), you have stupendously excellent prices on Saphir products, and your customer service is top notch.

My only objection is that there's a limited selection of shoes for men with wide feet. This is a general problem with British and European shoe stores, so it is not at all exclusive to your own.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello!

What about Sanders grain leather for Country collection?

1096201.jpg

Has it some finish to resist moist?
Hi @Kochegar
I am not aware of this leather possessing any weather-resistant properties - beyond those of well-nourished and polished leather.

What sort of weather conditions would you consider subjecting them too?

David, our Sanders expert is not in today, but I will check with him and update this thread.

Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @JFWR

Thank you for your kind words regarding shopping with us - and for your constructive remarks.

We certainly agree regarding the two clicks to add to the basket. Some work has already been done in trying to eliminate one of these clicks and we hope to have that completed very soon.

With regard to wide fitting, I wonder how wide you are looking at? If you select all fittings wider than an a standard F we are offering 7 pages of options. That is over 240 wide fitting styles.

The options do drop off once you are looking beyond a G fit - is this what you were requiring?

We do offer more wide fitting options - including wider than a G - via our shoesinternational.co.uk sister site - but these are not welted or made to the same exacting standards - though they are very comfortable, and very good value for their price points!

We do look to try to fill in gaps, particularly where we see no G fitting options so please do provide more feedback and we will endeavour to assist if at all possible.

Regards

Mike

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi @JFWR

Thank you for your kind words regarding shopping with us - and for your constructive remarks.

We certainly agree regarding the two clicks to add to the basket. Some work has already been done in trying to eliminate one of these clicks and we hope to have that completed very soon.

With regard to wide fitting, I wonder how wide you are looking at? If you select all fittings wider than an a standard F we are offering 7 pages of options. That is over 240 wide fitting styles.

The options do drop off once you are looking beyond a G fit - is this what you were requiring?

We do offer more wide fitting options - including wider than a G - via our shoesinternational.co.uk sister site - but these are not welted or made to the same exacting standards - though they are very comfortable, and very good value for their price points!

We do look to try to fill in gaps, particularly where we see no G fitting options so please do provide more feedback and we will endeavour to assist if at all possible.

Regards

Mike

Yes, I'm afraid I have very big feet, so I need an American EEE which usually is a UK H. You've only the barker Southport in an h amongst your formal shoes.

Sadly, as an American I can't usually get fitted for UK g widths to see if I could find a size for that.

That being said, I still love your store and buy all my shoe care supplies from you! Even with international shipping, your price cannot be beat!

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @Kochegar
I am not aware of this leather possessing any weather-resistant properties - beyond those of well-nourished and polished leather.

What sort of weather conditions would you consider subjecting them too?

David, our Sanders expert is not in today, but I will check with him and update this thread.

Mike
Hi @Kochegar

I checked with David today and we don't think there are any additional weather protection properties with this leather. Please let us know if you require any further details.

Mike

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads