• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @deliku

To see the Carmina styles in the sale please visit https://www.pediwear.co.uk/special-sale and then select Carmina from the brand filters.

If you are based in the US there may be an issue with the discount not showing - if there is a particular style you are interested in please let me know.

Regards
Mike

monet33

Reaction score
What is the difference between rain on carmina vs yours besides the name Tobias?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What is the difference between rain on carmina vs yours besides the name Tobias?
Hi @monet33

There is no difference! When we first ordered Carmina we gave the styles names to assist in identifying them and this habit has stuck.

Regards

Mike

Ziqianzhu

Reaction score
Pity most of items ran out of stock on my sizes. Will some be restocked later this year?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @Ziqianzhu

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear we ran out of the items you were interersted in.

Which styles interested you? Was it a particular brand?

Kind Regards

Mike

Ziqianzhu

Reaction score
Hi @Ziqianzhu

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear we ran out of the items you were interersted in.

Which styles interested you? Was it a particular brand?

Kind Regards

Mike
Thanks for the reply. I am interested in the Carmina Forest last ones, the suede cap toe Oxford and the tan wingtip brogue.

Phoenician

Reaction score
First post here on SF, and happy to have it be on the Pediwear thread! Heard nothing but positive feedback about your company and service, and took the plunge myself today. I've been eyeing the Harrington Shell Cordovan boots and with the discount, you enticed me to indulge. Fingers crossed that they fit properly, as I really like the look of those; and being made by Cheaney is never a bad thing is my book!
Cheers from Phoenix, Arizona USA!

Douglas

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First post here on SF, and happy to have it be on the Pediwear thread! Heard nothing but positive feedback about your company and service, and took the plunge myself today. I've been eyeing the Harrington Shell Cordovan boots and with the discount, you enticed me to indulge. Fingers crossed that they fit properly, as I really like the look of those; and being made by Cheaney is never a bad thing is my book!
Cheers from Phoenix, Arizona USA!

Douglas
Hey Douglas, I own the Rushton Shell Boot (wrote a review about it last year on my blog) and it is a very well built boot, also built by Cheaney. You will be very happy and Mike and the Pediwear team are lovely people.

Enjoy!

Phoenician

Reaction score
Hi Kostas!
Thanks for your thoughts, and you're part of the reason for my purchase. After initially seeing the boot on their website, I did a Google search and found your excellent review on it's sister Cheaney-built boot, the Rushton. I have to say that I appreciated the level of detail you provided, as I'm sure Pediwear would agree. An excellent review of a superbly built boot. Thanks for taking the time to review it, with as much detail and high resolution pictures. Cheers!
Douglas

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Douglas and Kostas

I hope you enjoy the boots Douglas, Kostas certainly did. It's good to know they will be going to such an appreciative home! Thank you for your kind comments regarding Pediwear - please let me know how you get on and of course, if there any issues?

Regards

Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I am interested in the Carmina Forest last ones, the suede cap toe Oxford and the tan wingtip brogue.

Hi @Ziqianzhu

These items will certainly be available - although if we do not have your size in stock now there may be a short delay whilst we re-order from the manufacturer. We can order these for you now though unfortunately they would be at full price (this sale is just on items we currently have in stock).

Please let me know if you wish to consider ordering now?

Regards

Mike
Pediwear

Ziqianzhu

Reaction score
Hi @Ziqianzhu

These items will certainly be available - although if we do not have your size in stock now there may be a short delay whilst we re-order from the manufacturer. We can order these for you now though unfortunately they would be at full price (this sale is just on items we currently have in stock).

Please let me know if you wish to consider ordering now?

Regards

Mike
Pediwear
Thanks Mike. Good to know can still order at regular prices. I will take this into consideration when compare with other options.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
carmina-logo.png Hi @Ziqianzhu and any other Carmina fans

We are now showing the full ranges of our Carmina lines. We have been in touch with Betty this morning - she has kindly confirmed that the factory is open and able to send out orders.

David is now our Carmina brand manager. David is very knowledgeable regarding lasts and fittings - so any enquiries please email - or post a message on Styleforum.

Mike

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cross post from the split toe derby thread.

Maiden voyage of Heschung Ebene from Pediwear. Very comfortable, my wife said: and those shoes? they are weird but look great.

I really like the way Heschung shoes look. There are some fat stains near the tongue, nothing to worry about, a damp cloth will do the job.

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads