• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After almost two years of pondering I decided to purchase the Sanders Berne from Pediwear, and I have to say that these longwings are fantastic.

They are what you are looking for if you need a hefty and substantial shoe. The proportions and pattern are perfect, construction solid. That robust welt is great.

I am 10.5 F in Church's 173 and Loake Capital lasts and these gunboats fit perfectly.

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-27 at 19.07.49 (8).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-02-27 at 19.07.49.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-27 at 19.07.49 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-02-27 at 19.07.49 (6).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-02-27 at 19.10.08.jpeg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-02-27 at 19.10.40.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-02-27 at 19.10.40.jpeg
    239.7 KB · Views: 31

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Juan

Sorry I missed your post - really pleased to hear you liked the Sanders. Thank you for sharing the photos. The brand doesn't receive enough attention - their footwear is completely made in the UK to a consistantly high standard - great to see them receiving some recognition.

Regards

Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Carmina Cordovan https://www.pediwear.co.uk/carmina/cordovan/

We have been fans of cordovan at Pediwear for sometime. The Crockett and Jones Horween offerings are of course, sublime, but we have also enjoyed ordering cordovan MTOs from Trickers and more recently our own (Edward & James) offerings made from English cordovan - made for us by Barker and Cheaney.

Since we have stocked Carmina, we have lingered longingly over their Cordovan offerings. Using the finest Horween cordovan combined with their world renowned craftsmanship and stylish lasts, Carmina have won over many customers - and we know their cordovan footwear is popular with StyleForum readers.

So, at Pediwear, we are very proud to announce that we are now stocking Carmina cordovan. We are now offering the 80179 toe cap boot on the Soller last. The toe cap boot is a popular vehicle for cordovan and this is a very fine example.

We already have experience of selling the 80250 double monk (which we call Nicolas) in calf leather - but this is the first double monk shoe we have sold in cordovan. It is a spectacular shoe to behold (especially when drawn fresh from all the finery of a Carmina box). We expect that this is the start of a long and exciting journey with Carmina cordovan.
carmina-raoul_80179-10136_hd.jpg

carmina-nicolas_cordovan_80250-10135_hd.jpg

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Carmina Cordovan https://www.pediwear.co.uk/carmina/cordovan/

We have been fans of cordovan at Pediwear for sometime. The Crockett and Jones Horween offerings are of course, sublime, but we have also enjoyed ordering cordovan MTOs from Trickers and more recently our own (Edward & James) offerings made from English cordovan - made for us by Barker and Cheaney.

Since we have stocked Carmina, we have lingered longingly over their Cordovan offerings. Using the finest Horween cordovan combined with their world renowned craftsmanship and stylish lasts, Carmina have won over many customers - and we know their cordovan footwear is popular with StyleForum readers.

So, at Pediwear, we are very proud to announce that we are now stocking Carmina cordovan. We are now offering the 80179 toe cap boot on the Soller last. The toe cap boot is a popular vehicle for cordovan and this is a very fine example.

We already have experience of selling the 80250 double monk (which we call Nicolas) in calf leather - but this is the first double monk shoe we have sold in cordovan. It is a spectacular shoe to behold (especially when drawn fresh from all the finery of a Carmina box). We expect that this is the start of a long and exciting journey with Carmina cordovan.
carmina-raoul_80179-10136_hd.jpg

carmina-nicolas_cordovan_80250-10135_hd.jpg

Good to hear, I recently discovered Carmina and was pleased to see a UK retailer.

I really like the look of the plain toe derby's in cordovan.

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After almost two years of pondering I decided to purchase the Sanders Berne from Pediwear, and I have to say that these longwings are fantastic.

They are what you are looking for if you need a hefty and substantial shoe. The proportions and pattern are perfect, construction solid. That robust welt is great.

I am 10.5 F in Church's 173 and Loake Capital lasts and these gunboats fit perfectly.

View attachment 1345448 View attachment 1345449
View attachment 1345451 View attachment 1345452 View attachment 1345453

I like the look of those, I think Sanders are a bit of an underrated brand.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Juan

Sorry I missed your post - really pleased to hear you liked the Sanders. Thank you for sharing the photos. The brand doesn't receive enough attention - their footwear is completely made in the UK to a consistantly high standard - great to see them receiving some recognition.

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike, completely agree, Sanders is an under rated brand, the Berne are among my favourite longwings.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I really like the look of the plain toe derby's in cordovan.

Hi - are you refering to this style:

We can certainly look into whether obtaining this style is possible. The plain toe Derby is a popular choice for corodovan styles - we would be very happy to order a run of this if we can. Was it the black you were interested in?

Mike

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi - are you refering to this style:

We can certainly look into whether obtaining this style is possible. The plain toe Derby is a popular choice for corodovan styles - we would be very happy to order a run of this if we can. Was it the black you were interested in?

Mike

I personally like the Armagnac brown. Purchases are on hold for me right at this moment though but definitely something I'd consider when things get more normal.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a discount for styleforum members?
Thanks,

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a discount for styleforum members?
Thanks,
Hi Mr Monty

We do not have a specific offer for Styleforum members - but we do have a 15% off sale on at the moment:

spring-sale-banner-2020.jpg

I hope this will be of interest?

We endeavour to ensure our prices are as competitive as possible to everyone.

Regards

Mike

deliku

Reaction score
I was browsing through that spring sale link and noticed a lot of the Carmina’s aren’t discounted at all. Is that a bug?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @deliku

Thank you for your message. No it is not a bug, we are offering items we have more stock of in the sale to try to reduce our stock a little, so we have chosen styles which we have more stock and are those which generally tend to be popular in spring.

Only two days to go, so please let me know if I can help you with any other issues.

Mike

deliku

Reaction score
Hi @deliku

Thank you for your message. No it is not a bug, we are offering items we have more stock of in the sale to try to reduce our stock a little, so we have chosen styles which we have more stock and are those which generally tend to be popular in spring.

Only two days to go, so please let me know if I can help you with any other issues.

Mike
I meant that some of the shoes in your spring sale aren’t showing any 15% discount. I took a screenshot:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads