• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Pediwear sale makes no sense

capua

Reaction score
Why does Pediwear refuse to recognize ongoing promotions when they put shoes on sale? For instance, the Grenson Bleasdale just went on sale, down from £276.95 to £244.95. Sounds good right? Wrong.
On all non-sale Grensons, pediwear includes free shoe trees, which it otherwise offers for £47.99. Therefore, if the Grenson Bleasdale was not on sale, I could obtain boots and shoe trees for £276.95. Since shoe trees are not included with on sale items, the price for the boots and trees on sale is equal to £244.95 + £47.99 = £292.94. The on sale price is more than the regular price! How is this a deal or an incentive for the consumer? I recognize that if you are buying the boots independently and don't care about trees this may be advantageous. I also recognize pediwear is a quality site and that we are fortunate that pediwear offers free shoe trees to begin with. However, this policy makes no sense. Does anyone share my frustration?

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol

internet rant makes no sense

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.