1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Peccary gloves

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Ambulance Chaser, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Did the individuals who went in on the peccary gloves group buy ever receive their gloves?  If so, how is the quality?

2. j

j Senior member Admin

It never happened. I emailed housemaidsknee (the one who ordered the sample pair(s)) and bumped the thread a while back, but never heard back. I know someone who speaks Chilean Spanish now; perhaps I will get her in on it and do the whole deal myself. I can also line up logistics to distro the whole mess if we get a bunch of people together. I'll order up a sample pair sometime soon.

3. vc2000

vc2000 Senior member

Bump Any action on this? The sample gloves ever arrive?

4. j

j Senior member Admin

I never ordered because I found some source that was selling similar gloves in the US already and didn't feel like bothering with it. I also never heard back from housemaidsknee.

5. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

6. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

ahh. didnt happen. any way to revive this?

7. Mr T

Mr T Senior member

I would also be interested in this or any other group peccary glove buy.

8. Despos

Despos Senior member Dubiously Honored

I am looking at a line of Peccary gloves in NY next week. Have not carried these before. Anything I should look for to assess quality? What is a retail price range for these?
    This a source from Europe, will inquire where they are made and report back what I discover.

9. kronik

kronik Senior member