1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Peasantonline.com Online

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by timpoblete, Sep 21, 2006.

1. timpoblete

timpoblete Distinguished Member

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Nice stuff. My picks of the selection so far is the Engineered Garments hoodie, which is a full $20 less than Barneys and M.A.C., and in a rarer color to boot, and the Edun Percival jacket, which I think is a line that is really coming into its own. The fit is good (I generally size down in Edun for a slim fit) and the details are those of jackets twice their price.) Brian says that more stuff will be on as things develop. They will also be an official affiliate next week, when he is back from NYC.

3. timpoblete

Brian says that more stuff will be on as things develop. They will also be an official affiliate next week, when he is back from NYC.
    Well, that sucks to hear about now. I ordered the EG Hoodie last week. If they're going to be an affiliate, does that mean that there will be a discount that I, most likely, won't be able to apply to the hoodie, retroactively?

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Well, that sucks to hear about now. I ordered the EG Hoodie last week. If they're going to be an affiliate, does that mean that there will be a discount that I, most likely, won't be able to apply to the hoodie, retroactively?

Um, I'll ask Brian about this. But technically, they are not an affiliate yet. We'll see, okay? Gotta tell you that the price you got the piece at was pretty good though [​IMG] I was tempted myself (got the heather lined one instead.)

5. Oldboy

Oldboy Senior Member

Anyone know a stockist that still has the Engineered Garments BDU pants in medium? Peasant only has a small left. [​IMG]

6. timpoblete

Um, I'll ask Brian about this. But technically, they are not an affiliate yet. We'll see, okay? Gotta tell you that the price you got the piece at was pretty good though [​IMG] I was tempted myself (got the heather lined one instead.)
    Oh, thanks for the offer, but don't worry about it. I ordered it before the site went up and he was very patient and helpful over the phone and through e-mail correspondence that I don't mind the lack of discount. I guess it can be considered a convenience fee that's well worth it.

7. timpoblete

8. nairb49

nairb49 Senior Member

Is there a reason why none of the w+h stuff is listed?

Also, for those looking for engineered garments, there is a store near me with quite an extensive stocking. If you'd like me to look for anything, PM with pics/model name etc. and I can check it out for you.

9. Oldboy

Oldboy Senior Member

10. minya

minya Senior Member

has anyone seen the EG cargos in person?-- can they be cinched at the bottom? The Peasant description seems to indicate that but I don' tknow for sure.