• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Peasant and Styleforum bring you the "What Are You Wearing Now" contest

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, summer looks for the first episode of the www.peasantonline.com sponsored "What are your wearing now?" contest.

There is Denimdestroyedmylife in a lovely jacket and green shirt that reminds me of summer grass by the stream yada yada yada. And then there is the august Berlin Report, who makes me wish that were wearing breezier jeans right now, and finally, Rye, who lives, like all Angelenos, in AC most of the day, and can wear whatever he pleases all year. Even a Cloak thick mohair sweater, if he cranks the AC high enough. But that cardigan looks reasonable for a summer evening. I'd also like to point out that Rye is standing in front of a collage of pictures of "people LA Guy could throttle with one hand."

Winner gets 50 Peasant dollars, to be spent on goodies from www.peasantonline.com . Please, Vote your hearts out. Voting will go until Thursday evening, 8 EDT (or whenever I finish watching an episode of "The Wire" from my Netflix queue.

A. Denimdestroyedmelife
509942378_e6b3536599_o.jpg

B. Berlin Report
crumple1.jpg

C. Rye GB

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to have to sleep on this one. DDML looking perfectly excellent in the white jacket. Berlin looking very casual - my favorite new poster, and of course Rye killing it like usual.

Tough.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Wow, really good choices this time. All of these posters put up consistently excellent fits.

I'm mulling it over.

Hmmmmm....

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Who turned my hair ginge?, it aint ginge awright!.

Another defeat looms.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ddml is killin it with the colors (I never woulda thought to put a lime green shirt underneath that linen norfolk jacket) and Rye with that awesome McQ cardi, but I've gotta go with Berlin this time because the fits in the WAYWN thread tend to be on the fitted side and the looseness of his fit and the fact that it works so well is a breath of fresh air.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
to be fair to berlin, i think that particular fit that was posted here is certainly not his best out of the few weeks. In fact, i'd almost say that is his worst. I'm a diehard berlin fan, but you can't expect that much votage on his fit when it's not up to par with his usual.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went with Berlin, cuz his stuff is a breath of fresh air in the "slim jeans and fitted shirts" land of SF. Some more interesting sandals would have made it even better though.
DDML is really nice too aswell, so it isnt yeas(and rye of course looks good)

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I love the style of shirt berlin report is wearing, I'm always on the lookout for that style. anybody know what shirt that is?

stylish

Reaction score
Rye GB- with that Cardi there's no question about it (apologies to other contestants
lurker[1].gif
).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads