• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Peal & Co Pebble Grain Chukka Boots at BB - Good sale price?

dk123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
$10 off: ireg1x

They also have the chukka in brown suede on sale for the same price, though, unfortunately, not in my size.

I was just noticing those. Do they run true to size? I have my eye on the size 9s, but I sometimes need a 9.5.

Thurston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Without a doubt. I own them in burgundy and wear them often. The last is pretty sleek and the soles are Dainite. Very functional.

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thurston
Without a doubt. I own them in burgundy and wear them often. The last is pretty sleek and the soles are Dainite. Very functional.

Are they C&J or AS? Look like C&J from the picture, but I have not seen them in person.

Regards.
PS. WOW....those burgundy sizes are vanishing fast!! I would have pulled the trigger if it was a leather sole...the rubber sole and me dont click.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm so maybe good casual boots, huh?

Thurston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they're AS. They are a great casual shoe to wear with jeans, cords, flannels... The Dainite sole makes more sense to me on a shoe like this that is likely to see inclement weather. They were my go-to shoe on a trip through Italy last winter.

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thurston
I think they're AS. They are a great casual shoe to wear with jeans, cords, flannels... The Dainite sole makes more sense to me on a shoe like this that is likely to see inclement weather. They were my go-to shoe on a trip through Italy last winter.

Thank you Thurston. Looks like they added a bunch of sizes.

Regards.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got both pebble grain and suede boots,nice winter wear
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Shikar,I have some merchandise credit if you would like to save a little,20% off.

rilian

Reaction score
Anyone have luck using a Brooks Brothers Corporate discount card with these shoes. I just tried and didn't seem to work.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Corporate discount won't work on sale items, despite my frequent efforts.

Didn't work for me either,but it still is a good deal at $199.

rilian

Reaction score
Too bad on the corporate discount not working. I couldn't decide between black and burgundy. So I ordered both! Hope they fit now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 69 36.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 72 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 19 9.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 33 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads