Peal and company shoes

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by tvo7, Jun 10, 2016.

1. tvo7

tvo7 Member

I want to purchase their captoe dress shoes from bb. I do have corporate membership but does bb ever put those shoes on sale?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Well, I think that at least some of them are on sale now on the Brooks Brothers site?

There is actually a lot of Peal on sale right now: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/on/de...others-Site/default/Search-Show?q=peal & co.®

And definitely, some of the captoes are on sale, including this one:
    http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.®-Perforated-Captoes/274H,default,pd.html

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016

3. tvo7

tvo7 Member

Thanks so much, what irony. Do you happen to know if you can stack a corporate discount on top of it? Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Unfortunately, I don't have a corporate discount, but I think that for these things, there is just one way to find out, Try adding it, and see what happens.

Cheers,

Fok.

5. Alpha11

Alpha11 Senior member

Unfortunately you will not be able to stack your corporate discount on top of the existing sales price. I own these shoes and actually recommend that you go into the store and try them on. I wear a 10D but had to get them in a 10.5 E as they run a little tight across the toe box. I own quite a few pair of Peals so I initially thought the 10D would be ok. Good thing I stopped in and tried them on first.

As a rule the CIS is rarely available to stack with the existing sales promotions. So it is either the 15% off OR the current sales price but, not both.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016