• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pdc

viking_mike

Reaction score
i don't really know much about pdc but why even pay that much? i can go to the local tj maxx or any other similar store and pick up pdc and other similar brands anyday of the week for as little as $5 on clearance...i have seen them down to $3 before...usually they are like $10-20 though...i guess if i was into these types of jeans i would be going crazy
tongue.gif

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That does look like the wrong picture to me, as far as I can tell. They are normally much darker with less of an effect, at least in my experience.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by viking_mike
i don't really know much about pdc but why even pay that much? i can go to the local tj maxx or any other similar store and pick up pdc and other similar brands anyday of the week for as little as $5 on clearance...i have seen them down to $3 before...usually they are like $10-20 though...i guess if i was into these types of jeans i would be going crazy
tongue.gif

Umm, are you being serious with this? $40 is a pretty decent price and 2-GTO-01 are a really nice cut/wash even though PD&C have decreased in quality a bit over the last few years. Normally $50-60 on discount at best as I've seen.

viking_mike

Reaction score
i am dead serious...there are far more womens than mans jeans but they are not too hard to find becuase nobody buys them

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, should I order them? I'm afraid I might get the wrong pair of jeans though...

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
So, should I order them? I'm afraid I might get the wrong pair of jeans though...

I'd order them, $40 is cheap for them in any case.

gza

Reaction score
Watch out, though - Scoop doesn't allow returns on "Final Sale" items. I got burned on that one once.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by viking_mike
i am dead serious...there are far more womens than mans jeans but they are not too hard to find becuase nobody buys them

Damn, they are like $70-90 at my TJ Maxx/Marshalls, and they get snapped up right away at that price.

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright, decided not to order them, they wanted 15 bucks for shipping. Geez. On a non returnable item, ouch.

viking_mike

Reaction score
Originally Posted by VersaceMan
Damn, they are like $70-90 at my TJ Maxx/Marshalls, and they get snapped up right away at that price.
wow...there is this one store that is basically a tj maxx but cheaper in most cases and in the womens section they have a whole rack labeled paper denim and cloth and they all have crazy washes that look like they would be really expensive at retail for 24.99 yet nobody buys them...i doubt if anybody knows what they are. i don't think all of the were womens models because some had straight legs with a higher rise and didn't look like a womens cut at all...

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd call them, and tell them and ask them to verify that it's the right jeans. I think if you knew it was right, even the $55 isn't terrible, you'd spend that if you went to buy a new, regular priced pair of jeans at the Gap, lol. And, if they send you the wrong item, just tell them to take it back or you'll sue them
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads