1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Pdc at marshall's

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by drizzt3117, Sep 4, 2004.

1. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

To those LA area residents who may be interested in high end denim, Marshall's on Foothill Blvd in Pasadena has PDC jeans for $59.99, apparently in all sizes, I found a 34, 32, 31, 36, 38, and I assume there are smaller and larger sizes as well since those are the most common at discounters.

2. jinx

jinx Well-Known Member

youre awesome.

i just grabed the last pair of 32s.
    there dont seem to be anymore 30s or 31s, the only other pair i saw were 38s.

this internet thing sure is amazing...

3. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Glad you could get in on it, When I was there yesterday afternoon there was a whole bunch, guess they went pretty fast.  I picked up a couple 36s myself. A bunch of the 31-32 etc... were mixed in with the 36/38s.

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Just got a pair at the Marshalls in Boston - size 33 ICN-Mythos-twist. There is a pair of 38 Mythos Twist, if anyone is interested.

5. Seth

Seth New Member

Are you selling the jeans LA guy?

6. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

The 33's I'm keeping (one can never have too many pairs of jeans.) I could be persuaded to pick up the other pair, or check out the other Marshalls in Boston in PMed and bribed. Can't garantee that they are still there though.

7. gamelan

gamelan Senior member

thanks to the original poster for this thread. never did find the PDC jeans (where were they anyway?.?.??) but in the main jeans section i found a pair of John Varvatos' for $40. needless to say i was pretty happy. although the cockroach on the Blue Marlin jacket was a little offputting. [​IMG] -Jeff