1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

PBJxx007 - 33 *FINAL PRICE DROP*

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by El Argentino, Nov 8, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

Hello all -

Up for grabs is a pair of Pure Blue Japan xx007 (Slim Straights). Originally purchased from BiG in January '11 in the raw versions, they've been tub soaked once, rinsed once, and washed once. I've passed through an on again/off again sort of relationship with these jeans, eventually determining the thigh measurement is just too small. So, with the holidays coming up and on a student's budget, I'm hoping to pass them along to facilitate some gift financing.

They've been worn for 3 months, shelved for 4, worn for another month and a half, and then shelved again. At this point I figure I'd best pass them on to an owner who can fully appreciate the amazing denim.

Current Measurements (but expected to shrink back down more - all previous exposure to water was cold and brief):

Waist - 17.25
    Thigh - 12.5
    Inseam - 35+
    Knee - 8.6ish
    Hem - 8.5
    FR - 10 1/8
    BR - 14

These do demonstrate signs of relative wear - they're certainly not "new, fresh out of the bag." I've done my best to be honest with their wear by actually lightening the photos when compared to real life. They are still very dark, with the majority of any fading principally across the lap and on the back pockets. However, they're still at a very moldable stage, so they have plenty of indigo left for their new owner.

Thanks for looking -

*Buyer pays shipping*

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  2. l1mab3an

l1mab3an Senior member

12.5 inch thigh.. seems a bit off from what I have seen with 007 sizing. Could be wrong

3. El Argentino

It has been stretched with wear, but I just remeasured it (and assuming I'm doing it correctly, having reviewed BiGs practice) and it comes to 12.5. Raw measurement was initially between 12.5-12.75, so that section of the jean hasn't shrunken down (as stated in the ad).

But thanks for pointing that out, and please do, anyone, post/pm with any questions.

4. l1mab3an

l1mab3an Senior member

Makes sense, scary to think they could shrink down to the one wash 11.75 inch thighs.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  5. El Argentino

Yeah - they're simply still closer to raw size than not. Thanks -

6. thoogsby

thoogsby Senior member

PM'd you with a question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.