Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PBJ xx-004s - BlvdDandy and PG2G please respond!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by truestorytravis, Jun 27, 2006.

1. truestorytravis

truestorytravis Senior member

I would like to know how these jeans fit. I'm trying to decide between the xx-004s and the sd-105s, but it's a really tough choice [​IMG]. I remember reading that both BlvdDandy and PG2G had ordered the xx-004s so I was hoping that they could enlighten us all. I would especially be interested in a comparison between the PBJs and the SDAs (waist, thigh and leg opening sizing).

2. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Sorry, I have the AI-001. I think you're venturing into new territory with the XX-004. There are a couple people around that got the XX-003, I think Brian is one of them. Don't know if the XX-004 is closer to the 003 or the newish 005 though...

3. BlvdDandy

BlvdDandy Senior member

The XX-004s didn't come in my size so I couldn't get them, and ended up with the AI-001 instead.

I think the XX-004s are really unique (if they're anything like the AI-001s), but the SD-105s are quite literally the best jeans I've ever owned. You won't regret it.

4. truestorytravis

truestorytravis Senior member