Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Paul Stuart Sales

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mussel, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Duveen

Duveen Senior member

Can I add to 4Mica's request for size 13s. I am interested in side-lace shoes, spectators, 'Stuart's Choice' monks with the flat strap and suede shoes. I'll take four pair if you can find all four, so no need to be selective.

Will pay a 'finder's fee' for the hassle of going back.

Thanks in advance and PM me if you are going so that I can edit the post.

2. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

Do they have 8Ds left?

3. ord

ord Active Member

Yes, I believe so.  I was looking for 7 1/2's, and while I didn't look at the 8's too closely, it seemed that there were good-sized stack of shoes on my right, a fair portion of which seemed to be in the dark brown Stuart's Choice boxes.

4. von Rothbart

von Rothbart Senior member

Yup, Stuart Choice are now $150/pair and buy 2 get 1 free. There's not much left for sizes 10's except one side-laced and one dressy penny loafer. The further away from the 10's in both directions, the more choices. There're decent selections of 12 & 13 including some wholecuts, captoes. I am going back tomorrow to pick up something for my friends. Anyone needs anything?

Ties are now $10 but not many choices, further reductions on everything except men's suits.

5. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

i hate being stuck in DC. i seriously thought about blowing off the day and using my free amtrak tickets to come up....

i assume the 10.5D's stuart's choice shoes are gone? if not, and if somebody is going back, anybody want to pick out 1 or 3 pairs for me? i'll defintely pay a finders fee via paypal. everything in everytonei've seen so far appeals to me, but especially the side laces and the wholecuts, both medallion and plaintoe. hell, even the specs.

also, what are the suit options at 43L? the one regular line 43L i have looks fantastic on me, and i'm on the lookout for something in a solid navy blue and solid charcoal to replace the cheap stuff out. anybody want to help me out?

6. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

Well shoot.  I stopped by after lunch as detour, and picked up 2 SC shoes.  The discount hadn't kicked in yet... The size 8s and 7.5s are few and far between for the SC.  If you need a brown captoe, there is a model left in 8C... its pretty narrow.  A lot nice selection left if you are a size 7 or 6.5.

Sportcoats were knocked down another $25-50...slim pickings.  No socks.  6 different styles of ties.

EDIT: Specs left in multiple sizes.

7. von Rothbart

NoVaGuy, the only Stuart Choices left are black side-laced in 10D and burgundy penny loafer (dressy, not weejun type) in 10.5E

8. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

von Rothbart - i was holding out hope that the side-laced you mentioned was 10.5, not 10.....  i don't think the 10.5E penny works - i find my 10.5D AE loafers to be a little loose...

thanks for getting back quickly... if i had lived in NYC, i would have been there first thing yesterday.... you lucky *******s

9. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

No 8s, eh? Looks like I won't be going back.

10. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

If anyone sees the specs in a 9D at the discount price I'd be interested.

(Why, oh why, am I writing this...)

11. von Rothbart

Picked up 3 more pairs of Stuart Choice today after further reduction at $100/pair. Â Here's a pair of double monk which I got luck, they were placed in the wrong size section: [​IMG]

12. jamesbond

jamesbond Senior member

defenitly would be willing to drop someone a 50$ finders fee if they can grab me a pair of specs in a 9.5 regular width
    paypal ready.

PM me. thanks to anyone who can do it.

13. jerseyguy

jerseyguy Well-Known Member

AlanC and jamesbond -- when I left (about 5:30 PM or so), one pair of specs was still available in both sizes 9 and 9.5 (I tried to talk my dad into them, but he wasn't interested).

Unfortunately, I have classes tomorrow so I won't be going back...

14. jamesbond

jamesbond Senior member

damn, i wont by in N.Y. till next week. looks like im going to have to pay full price for some RL's or possibly if the Pual Stuart store has them.

thnks anyways.

15. ROI

ROI Well-Known Member