• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Paul Stuart like designers

caz

Reaction score
Hello,

Can someone tell me other designer brands similar in style and quality to Paul Stuart? I like their clothes very much but was curious if there was something on a lower price point. In general I am looking for American and British style clothes with a little more flair than Brooks Brothers or J.Press. I'm curious to know what other brands I should be aware of. Thanks.

countdemoney

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ben Silver might be someone that you like, and many of the affiliates carry individual items that fit the look you describe.

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll also say.. check the StyleForum B&S. You'll find loads of high quality tweeds, gun club checks, etc. that are difficult to find on eBay or even in stores, for that matter. That's because the people around here have good taste.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by countdemoney
Ben Silver might be someone that you like, and many of the affiliates carry individual items that fit the look you describe.

Ben silver carries only larger sized clothing. For example, smallest size available is medium. Seems like target audience is bit out of shape

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bleachboy
I'll also say.. check the StyleForum B&S. You'll find loads of high quality tweeds, gun club checks, etc. that are difficult to find on eBay or even in stores, for that matter. That's because the people around here have good taste.

Would actively avoid the crap being sold. Seems like the seller his the local salvation army and try to flip lots of really old stuff.

countdemoney

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lee_44106
Ben silver carries only larger sized clothing. For example, smallest size available is medium. Seems like target audience is bit out of shape

Be nice to our new member and don't tell lies. This was the first item I clicked on and had small in 2-colors.

http://www.bensilver.com/fs_storefro...=12617&group=1

If you have a dislike of Ben Silver, please provide some reasons so our new member can make an informed choice.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by countdemoney

Not a lower price point than Paul Stuart.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.