• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Paul Stuart Bespoke

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Paul Stuart already has a MTM service. It would make sense for them to offer true bespoke also.

Eustace Tilley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that the service run by Marc Rykken?

Eustace Tilley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this done in-house or simply shipped off to Martin Greenfield? For $4K, I assume / hope its in-house.

Grammaton Cleric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaoloM
Yes in house. The PS complex is huge and offers space for this. It will come with the typical 2-4 fitting process too.

Hmmm. I've had someone at PS tell me that its sent to an independent in Brooklyn (which I presume is Greenfield).

Paolo: Let me ask the direct question: does Paul Stuart have a cutter on staff, and are the suits cut and tailored by PS professionals?

Eustace Tilley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaoloM
Yes we do, in edition to that the MTM sales staff also has this ability, like any other highend bespoke setup

Sorry, a bit confused - how does the mtm sales staff have the ability to cut and tailor suits?

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
While there be a house style ... more than one? Price points? Do tell more.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thank you for the prompt response and information.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.