• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Paul Smith - Sundance - Bordo Dip Dye Wash Suede Uk 9 (US 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhavana01123

Reaction score
$505 when new! Paul Smith 'Sundance' Model, Bordo Dip Dye Wash Suede UK 9 (US 10, Euro 43) , 7-Eye Lace-up Brogued Boots in Hand Dip-Dyed Burgundy Suede with Contrasting Tan Stitching.

Please see the exterior measurement of the shoes in the photos. The inner liner measures 11 7/8” in length. Also, please pay particular attention to the soles of the shoes, they've rarely been worn and infrequently at that. I have several pairs of Paul Smith; Bardo's, Darjeeling's and Corso boots - they are among my favorites, as I can dress them down with faded jeans or way up.

A quick note about the alignment of the ruler in the photo depicting the shoe’s length; I lined it up with the actual inside heel cup in order to give an accurate depiction of the shoe’s length. Due to the angle of the camera, it makes it look like the ruler is not lined up correctly. I triple checked each of the photos for each pair of shoes I have sold/am selling. Just thought you might like the explanation.

While they are also listed on eBay, I've priced them here to reflect the absence of a commission.

The following is what I've posted on eBay

Hi eBay’ers.

I’m doing a major, and I do mean MAJOR closet clean out. With the exception of a few items from my daughter’s closet, ALL of these items are; mine, selected, paid for and worn by me. I enjoy clothes, from many different designers/brands and take great care of them. I use eBay’s Condition Chart to calibrate and indicate to you the actual condition YOU will find the garment in when you open the package. I have taken these photos in my makeshift photography studio (read, kitchen table with a dangling white sheet for a drop cloth ;-) I have been eBay’ing for a while now and I know that not all eBay’ers are created equally, so I endeavor to describe every material detail I can, so that you will have no unpleasant surprises.

Condition: Excellent!

Ebay's Condition Chart:
•New With Tags or New Without Tags: never washed or worn; no flaws.
•Like New: Appears new, no signs of wear; possibly worn outside; no flaws.
•Excellent: Previously worn, with only very slight walk/wear signs; no flaws.
•Very Good: Previously worn with moderate walk wear/fade, but no visible flaws.
•Good: Previously worn with minor visible flaw(s), and/or significant sole wear and or scuffs.
•Fair: Previously worn with significant visible flaw(s), and/or heavy wear.
•Poor: Not wearable, has severe flaws/damage, but with desirable useable element(s).

Naturally, the shoe trees are NOT included.

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS. All pertinent details are shown in the pictures; please look closely at the measurements and colors and patterns.
Returns are NOT accepted. Be sure before you buy.

Please notice my eBay rating.

It is as it is for a reason ;-)

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 107 34.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 92 29.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.3%