• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Paul smith suit

TheBee'sKnees

Reaction score
On a recent business trip to Montreal, I picked up a Paul Smith London "Luxury" suit -- bold navy pinstripe, dual vents, flat front trousers.

I'd seen relatively few Paul Smith suits before, and was rather impressed.  I was wondering what the forum thought of this line in terms of construction, style, fit, etc. , and whether anyone could tell me more about who does his suits, materials, and so on.  I'm particularly interested in opinions on whether I overpaid -- roughly 1200 American dollars (after currency converison, tax rebate, etc.)

VWpete

Reaction score
I've had a navy w/ yellowish green pinstripe for about a year. Very nice off the rack suit. Mine has worn very well and drapes nicely. Cut a material is great. I love the details (ticket pocket, hand stitched lapels). It may not be an Oxxford, but is a great, stylish suit. Enjoy...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy