1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Paul Smith for Triumph

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by j, Jul 3, 2006.

1. j

j Senior member

2. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

But it's an English machine, of course, it's going to be low-tech- or purist if you will.

The auto company (no connection since the '30s) also used to make cars that became more and more ineffectual until it finally closed.

3. benchan

benchan Senior member

LabelKing, I would have to disagree. Triumph introduces some good "high-tech" models recently, like the Daytona 675 or SpeedTriple.

4. j

j Senior member

LabelKing, I would have to disagree. Triumph introduces some good "high-tech" models recently, like the Daytona 675 or SpeedTriple.
    Exactly - they have basically reissued their old bike with almost no technological upgrades rather than using all the new tech they have on their other bikes. It's unfortunate, because as I said, I like the styling for the most part.

Triumph Thruxton:

[​IMG]

5. Matt

Matt Senior member

6. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Senior member

http://www.triumph.co.uk/paulsmith/

[​IMG]

Too bad these bikes are still so low-tech. I love the styling, hate the single front brake and inefficient engine...

This very bike was on display at Sogo department store in Yokohama last year.

7. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I'd like it more if the Triumph company is so regressive, they lose money.