• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paul & Shark, Incotex, Barbera, Zegna, Corneliani pants (32-36), pocket sq's & vest.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
**Updated and reduced**

Some new stuff. Quick note, some of the pants have all the tags, nothing ripped out. Unfortunately due to this they cost me more and hence I need to sell them for more. Sorry, not trying to be greedy and I am paying more than I am increasing them by. That being said, there is a lot of nice stuff so please take a look. All prices include US& Canada shipping. Europe and Asia at cost.

First up, linen and silk pocket squares. The linens are Bolgheri and about 16x16. The plain baby blue one is a 37% silk, 43% linen & 20% cotton mix. The last two are silk. The cream with purple paisley is Valentino and the purple elephants is Versace. $20 for the linens and $25 each for the two silk. EVERYTHING SOLD EXCEPT VALENTINO WHICH IS NOW $20
KIF_3013.jpg

KIF_3015.jpg

Zegna 100% light weight grey wool. Dual pleats, coin pocket, pick stitching on fly and pockets. 3 season wool, will be to light for very cold temps. Feels super 100-120ish. $95 (the ones on the right)
KIF_2971.jpg

KIF_2972.jpg

KIF_2974.jpg

Les Copains casual cords, winter weight. Flat front, camel colored, Les Copains in script (same color as pants) on the back pocket. Great weekend, country pants.
8 1/2 cuff opening, 9 inch knee, 34 waist (50 EU) 33 inch inseam. All tags attached (interior waistband), $40
KIF_2992.jpg

KIF_2993.jpg

Incotex heavy twill cotton camel/mustard pants. Front slanted pockets, coin pocket. 8 3/4 cuff, 10 3/8 knee, 34 waist (50 EU) $50
KIF_2984.jpg

KIF_2982.jpg

KIF_2983.jpg

Corneliani reversible vest. One side is a camel colored "suede" which is actually polyester but anyone who touches it and looks at it and can tell you that it is not actually suede is a liar
smile.gif
Other side is 80% cashmere/20% goat hair dark brown/grey herringbone. Size EU50R (Us 40) $150
KIF_3016.jpg

KIF_3017.jpg

KIF_3018.jpg

Expensive Incotex section..............

Super 100's grey/olive sharkskin. Dual pleats, pick stitching on fly, pockets.All tags attached (interior waistband). 9 1/8 cuff, 10 5/8 knee, 36 waist. $130
KIF_3002.jpg

KIF_3003.jpg

KIF_3004.jpg

KIF_3005.jpg

As always, multiplt purchase discounts and hopefully the next Inco batch will be tagless and cheaper.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about bigger guys like me? w38?
smile.gif

Garfieldthecat

Reaction score
What's the size of the Zegna light grey trousers? I didn't see it, but maybe I missed it.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that vest is too cool but i'm having difficulty seeing how i could pull it off.

-Jeff

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I have a 29-29.5 waist Burberry by Incotex khaki "jean" that I'll give you for free if you want. Let me know if you want pics.
I'll take that and I'll buy a square. I'd like to see pics of the pants. Do all the linen squares have machine-finished edges?

Rolo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I have a 29-29.5 waist Burberry by Incotex khaki "jean" that I'll give you for free if you want. Let me know if you want pics.

I could put those to good use if cchen doesn't want them.

Rolo

orson181

Reaction score
If the char gray 34's are still available , I would like to buy them. Please advise as to payment instructions....I don't use paypal.

Thanks

Jeff

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by orson181
If the char gray 34's are still available , I would like to buy them. Please advise as to payment instructions....I don't use paypal.

Thanks

Jeff

Sorry, sold. Chorse123 has similar pants in a pleated version for sale.

Updated original ad. I made a mistake on the free pants I offered, they are not available. Sorry. I will be posting some more stuff, both for sale and free probably tonight or maybe tomorrow. Aportnoy's free stuff is on its way and I will post that stuff, offered for free, later in the week
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads