1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Paul & Shark, Incotex, Barbera, Zegna, Corneliani pants (32-36), pocket sq's & vest.

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by edmorel, Oct 14, 2006.

1. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

**Updated and reduced**

Some new stuff. Quick note, some of the pants have all the tags, nothing ripped out. Unfortunately due to this they cost me more and hence I need to sell them for more. Sorry, not trying to be greedy and I am paying more than I am increasing them by. That being said, there is a lot of nice stuff so please take a look. All prices include US& Canada shipping. Europe and Asia at cost.

First up, linen and silk pocket squares. The linens are Bolgheri and about 16x16. The plain baby blue one is a 37% silk, 43% linen & 20% cotton mix. The last two are silk. The cream with purple paisley is Valentino and the purple elephants is Versace. $20 for the linens and $25 each for the two silk. EVERYTHING SOLD EXCEPT VALENTINO WHICH IS NOW $20
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Zegna 100% light weight grey wool. Dual pleats, coin pocket, pick stitching on fly and pockets. 3 season wool, will be to light for very cold temps. Feels super 100-120ish. $95 (the ones on the right)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Les Copains casual cords, winter weight. Flat front, camel colored, Les Copains in script (same color as pants) on the back pocket. Great weekend, country pants.
    8 1/2 cuff opening, 9 inch knee, 34 waist (50 EU) 33 inch inseam. All tags attached (interior waistband), $40
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Incotex heavy twill cotton camel/mustard pants. Front slanted pockets, coin pocket. 8 3/4 cuff, 10 3/8 knee, 34 waist (50 EU) $50
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Corneliani reversible vest. One side is a camel colored "suede" which is actually polyester but anyone who touches it and looks at it and can tell you that it is not actually suede is a liar[​IMG] Other side is 80% cashmere/20% goat hair dark brown/grey herringbone. Size EU50R (Us 40) $150
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Expensive Incotex section..............

Super 100's grey/olive sharkskin. Dual pleats, pick stitching on fly, pockets.All tags attached (interior waistband). 9 1/8 cuff, 10 5/8 knee, 36 waist. $130
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As always, multiplt purchase discounts and hopefully the next Inco batch will be tagless and cheaper.

2. cchen

cchen Senior member

3. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

What about bigger guys like me? w38? [​IMG]

4. edmorel

Will you ever get any Incotex 30 waist or smaller?

I have a 29-29.5 waist Burberry by Incotex khaki "jean" that I'll give you for free if you want. Let me know if you want pics.

5. edmorel

What about bigger guys like me? w38? [​IMG]

38's are coming up, but in the more expensive all tags attached version

6. Garfieldthecat

Garfieldthecat Senior member

What's the size of the Zegna light grey trousers? I didn't see it, but maybe I missed it.

7. edmorel

What's the size of the Zegna light grey trousers? I didn't see it, but maybe I missed it.

Sorry, it's a 34.

8. gamelan

gamelan Senior member

that vest is too cool but i'm having difficulty seeing how i could pull it off.

-Jeff

9. edmorel

that vest is too cool but i'm having difficulty seeing how i could pull it off.

-Jeff

the same way you pull off the JLC tourbillon in your avatar [​IMG]

10. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I have a 29-29.5 waist Burberry by Incotex khaki "jean" that I'll give you for free if you want. Let me know if you want pics.
    I'll take that and I'll buy a square. I'd like to see pics of the pants. Do all the linen squares have machine-finished edges?

11. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

The vest is awesome. If it was my size, I would snatch it up. Perfect for today, in fact.

12. Seersucker

Seersucker Active Member

Ed, Are the elephants still avail? PM sent.

13. Rolo

Rolo Senior member

I could put those to good use if cchen doesn't want them.

Rolo

14. orson181

orson181 Member

If the char gray 34's are still available , I would like to buy them. Please advise as to payment instructions....I don't use paypal.

Thanks

Jeff

15. edmorel

If the char gray 34's are still available , I would like to buy them. Please advise as to payment instructions....I don't use paypal.

Thanks

Jeff

Sorry, sold. Chorse123 has similar pants in a pleated version for sale.

Updated original ad. I made a mistake on the free pants I offered, they are not available. Sorry. I will be posting some more stuff, both for sale and free probably tonight or maybe tomorrow. Aportnoy's free stuff is on its way and I will post that stuff, offered for free, later in the week [​IMG]