Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Paul Newman in The Color of Money

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by HeyYouItsMike, Nov 5, 2004.

1. HeyYouItsMike

HeyYouItsMike Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I caught this movie on TV last night. Paul Newman looked great. Most of the time he was wearing simple outfits, grey suits, white shirts, red sweater vests, but he looked outstanding. Everything fit to an absolute T. Anyone else notice?

2. Phil

Phil Senior member

I havent seen the Color of Money in a while, but I do recall him looking very nice. I remember an overcoat he was wearing in one scene catching my eye. Paul Newman looks good in all of his movies. He has a great body for clothes, and being the movie star he is, has that certain flair for dressing. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid is probably in my top 3 favorite movies, and I think he looks great in that too. Just a stylish guy, whatever hes wearing.

3. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

I love the line, "Vincent, you walk into a shoe store with $150, you come out with one shoe." That was in 1986, so you can bet that Eddie Felson had expensive tastes.