1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

-Patrik Ervell SS11 Jeans - AKA Summer Jean - Size 30

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by hak1283, Jul 30, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hak1283

hak1283 Well-Known Member

Patrik Ervell SS11 Jeans made in New York, mint condition as I wore them once after having them altered.

These are 100% soft cotton and have a silk waist lining. The inner material is a cool almost off white/yellow tinted light denim. Looks fresh when rolled up. I was tempted to turn these into shorts but I didn't. They have a nice solid blue color with a classic cut and design. Very interesting light weight texture...as they are super comfortable. Very lightweight, which is why they are called the summer jean. These can serve a number or looks or styles throughout the year.

Pants have been professionally tailored to fit my height (5'6'') and are 36.5 inches long.
    Leg at opening is just under 7 inches.
    Waist is 30 inches.

one leg is rolled up in the photo to show you the color contrast from inner and outer material.

Purchased from Creatures of Comfort in NYC. Shipping will include tracking, insurance, etc. $10 for shipping, US only...

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.