1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Patrik Ervell knit cap

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Caveat, Dec 13, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Purple knit Cap NWT (although the pin holding the tag is broken so really NWOT but unworn) - $50

Alpine Sweater (New without tag) M - SOLD fits TTS
    Pit to pit: 20"
    Shoulders: Raglan
    Already on the bay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171194484886&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

Purple pocket sweater FW12 S (Is actually a M but I washed it and it shrunk a size so see measurements) only worn once and in great condition other than the shrinking. - SOLD
    Pit to pit: 18.5"
    Shoulders: 17"
    Back Length: 25"

I also have a M black/white granite long/sleeve buttoned shirt and tee, both in M, but won't be able to ship those until Feb. because they are at a different location, but PM me for info.

Check my other listings. I am selling lots of stuff this week, here and on ebay for great prices!

*All prices firm. I need to sell these quick and they will go on ebay this week if not immediately sold. Do not bother making offers. US shipping is included, paypal fee is not. Shipping to confirmed paypal addresses only. Contact me for international shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.