1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Patrik Ervell Jungle Jacket - Blue - Size XS

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by lmaozedong, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

[​IMG]
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Pir0g03th/IMG_4086_zpsdcb79f90.jpg
    Patrik Ervell Jungle Jacket - Blue - BNWOT 10/10 - Size XS - $150 SHIPPED to the CONUS

Fantastic jacket, just a tiny bit too small for me in the shoulders. Probably best for a slim 36. This is made out of a heavy twill canvas material that would be absolutely perfect for the coming spring. Great piece, can take my own pictures if needed. Retailed for $600.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 24, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.