1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Patrik Ervell FW15 Deep Teal Maharam Mechanic's Jacket

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by leeba, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leeba

leeba Senior member

big price drop, down to 250

C+P grilled description below, but here's the tldr: insanely nice

Insanely nice Maharam textile. Maharam is a fabric research company that usually provides industrial-grade upholstery. Beautiful vibrant color with just enough grey mixed in there to be subdued when you want it to be. Full quilted cupro lining - I haven't seen a wool short jacket this nice and "baller"-feeling...ever really. Everything about this is nice - the cuffs and ribbing are wide and not that cheap stuff you see on most coaches jackets - the stretch/constriction is subtle
    92% wool 8% nylon exterior, 100% cupro (silky!) quilted interior (even the quilting is gorgeous - it's done horizontally and spaced nicely).
    If you know Ervell you know that despite the relatively reasonable prices, his outerwear is built solid - all made in NYC. But yes, like I said - this piece really stuck out as an amazing piece in person.
    I tried this on at Maas & Stacks in SF and purchased it immediately. Worth the $600 retail, by far - and this is one of the only pieces I've felt that strongly about.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.