1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Patrik Ervell Brown Suede Harrington, Size Small -Price drop to 235

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Meis, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meis

Meis Senior member

Brown Suede Harrington from Spring/Summer '08 collection. Great jacket but it just didn't work out for me

measurements:
    19.25 ptp
    26 length from bottom of collar

* Condition- the jacket is from s/s2008- it is a little over 3 years old and has been worn throughout that time (and it's suede) so it is not brand new, it is not pristine (it's also listed at a 1/3 of the orig retail $$). It is in relatively good condition, more specific notes are below.

- As previously mentioned there is some discoloration on the lining (I can take a pic if anyone wants) it's not major and while it doesn't bother me it may be a deal breaker for some people. After having it looked at by a professional- the discoloration is apparently(?) from the suede bleeding through.

- Suede is in good condition, there are no major rips, stains, or tears. There is minor wear and tear (again, the jacket has been worn for 3 years...) mainly - (as shown in pics below) the nap of the suede is not as smooth in areas where the jacket rubs against itself (ex underarm), and some small imperfections/spots.

-there is a bit of pilling on the cuff/hem ribbing. Also the ribbing has lost some of its elasticity from being worn... I didn't own it when it was brand new so I can't really speak to how stretchy it once was. If someone wants I could measure the cuffs/hem.

Price includes domestic (US) shipping. PM for int'l.

Asking $335---$310---$290---$275---$255---$235

more pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  2. jslade

jslade Senior member

I would pick this up so quick if it were a bit larger. Damn.

Good luck with the sale, Meis!

3. junebugmm

junebugmm Senior member

such a sick and rare piece.

4. phreak

phreak Senior member

link to fit pics? I cant find any online

5. junebugmm

junebugmm Senior member

^ just search the ERvell ss08 show.

This jacket is sick. Y'all gonna regret not picking it up at that price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.