• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Patine Shoes - shoe brand from Poland

bang4buck

Reaction score
I just got two pairs (pictured left, the pairs on the right are Herrings), I haven't applied shoeshine to the leather Patine pair (bottom left) so can't yet comment on leather quality, but my first impression that they're pretty good bang for the buck.

Attachments

• 1660228029524.png
    1660228029524.png
    2 MB · Views: 329

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice shape on those brogues.

thefoobar

Reaction score
My wife ordered from Patine because they stock TLB and she fits the Alan last well in unisex styles. She took the opportunity to try the Patine branded shoes too - ordered 6 pairs of shoes total and returned two without issues (it's a shame Paypal is stopping their free return postage reimbursement in November - this was the impetus that pushed her to order). Pictured are the Patine pairs (topy and brass toe is my own addition).

Quality and finishing is great for €200 shoes. Recommended.
patine.jpg

ZoMarCro

Reaction score
Hello,
I nead urgent size advice regarding Patine lofers in Gisele G last:
My only goodyearwelted shoe reference so far are Yanko chuka boots in 915 F last, size 9 was extreemly tight regarding width in toes box, so I replaced it with size 10, which are little bit too long and higher instep, but OK width, due to lacing on chukka and thick socks very comfortable (I am considering to add insole and, maybe, tongue pad for thin socks). I guess that I would opt for a Yanko size 9.5 in 915F last for oxfords or derby shoes, it would be a bit tight but that could be streched.

What size to order?

Patine sugested Size 9 or size 9.5 (I would like to get dark brown suede loafers, available only in size 9, but cognac suede is available in 9 and 9.5).

LEFT FOOT
A - Joint Measurement: 26,7cm
B - Mid Measurement: 26,5 cm
C - Instep Measurement: 27 cm
E - Height Measurement: 11cm
F - Ankle Measurement: 27.5 cm
G - Foot Length: 27,8 cm cm
H - Forefoot Width: 10,7cm

I - Heel Width: 7,5cm

RIGHT FOOT:
A - Joint Measurement: 27cm
B - Mid Measurement: 26cm
C - Instep Measurement: 27cm
E - Height Measurement: 38cm
F - Ankle Measurement: 27cm
G - Foot Length: 26,7cm

I - Heel Width: 7cm

brotherender

Reaction score
Hello,
I nead urgent size advice regarding Patine lofers in Gisele G last:
My only goodyearwelted shoe reference so far are Yanko chuka boots in 915 F last, size 9 was extreemly tight regarding width in toes box, so I replaced it with size 10, which are little bit too long and higher instep, but OK width, due to lacing on chukka and thick socks very comfortable (I am considering to add insole and, maybe, tongue pad for thin socks). I guess that I would opt for a Yanko size 9.5 in 915F last for oxfords or derby shoes, it would be a bit tight but that could be streched.

What size to order?

Patine sugested Size 9 or size 9.5 (I would like to get dark brown suede loafers, available only in size 9, but cognac suede is available in 9 and 9.5).

LEFT FOOT
A - Joint Measurement: 26,7cm
B - Mid Measurement: 26,5 cm
C - Instep Measurement: 27 cm
E - Height Measurement: 11cm
F - Ankle Measurement: 27.5 cm
G - Foot Length: 27,8 cm cm

I - Heel Width: 7,5cm

RIGHT FOOT:
A - Joint Measurement: 27cm
B - Mid Measurement: 26cm
C - Instep Measurement: 27cm
E - Height Measurement: 38cm
F - Ankle Measurement: 27cm
G - Foot Length: 26,7cm

I - Heel Width: 7cm
I wear 915F in seven (wholecut) and Patine in 6.5G, Oder last. Both extremely comfy.

brotherender

Reaction score
My wife ordered from Patine because they stock TLB and she fits the Alan last well in unisex styles. She took the opportunity to try the Patine branded shoes too - ordered 6 pairs of shoes total and returned two without issues (it's a shame Paypal is stopping their free return postage reimbursement in November - this was the impetus that pushed her to order). Pictured are the Patine pairs (topy and brass toe is my own addition).

Quality and finishing is great for €200 shoes. Recommended.
View attachment 1850502
It really is. I own their boots and wholecuts and I cannot complain at all.

brotherender

Reaction score
Hoping to revive... Anyone have their shoes that can comment on leather quality?
I can't complain after 3 years. Creases are just regular, straighten out after trees have been inserted. Leather takes shine very nicely. If they had any shoes on Oder G, I'd buy another pair.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads