• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Passus shoes - Fine Shoes from Budapest - Official Affiliate Thread

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
More pictures of Cary, our tassel loafer. We chose the 3000 last for this model, to achieve a nice, rounded silhouette. The welting is different, as the welt seam is tucked away, close to the upper. This creates a slimmer profile, which works well here. The dark brown of the calf leather looks great and feels amazing, it can be dressed up and down very well. Curious to hear your thought on this one.

Capture0032-Edit.jpg

Capture0002-Edit.jpg

Capture0029-Edit.jpg

Capture0031-Edit.jpg

Capture0033-Edit.jpg

Last edited:

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
1536714-bc7de8c541f5eec3ce404a416a54284a.jpg

We partnered up with SARTORIALE, to offer 25% discount on our stock, for a limited time only. If you have any questions about the available models and their sizing, we are here to help and answer them all. The prices are shown with the discount included. The offer is valid by the end of January.

A great opportunity to try some of our favorite models like Tom, in the hatch grain Sienna color.

Derby_model___Last_2000___Russia_hatch_grain_calf___Sienna_color_79de4f34-c4a8-422c-8c10-c0c0b...jpg

Or Jonathan...

PassusShoesJonathanHorweenRussiaCalfHatchGrainDerbyShoesLast3000.01_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

some great deal for a classic pair, it's a "heavy" dress shoes in a good solid kind of way

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
We have a unique offer, for those of you who like our split toe derby, Jonathan, the most. Not even listed at the Sartoriale sale yet.

Finished on the 3000 last, in a beautiful soft Italian grain leather, with Vibram rubber soles. Available in size 43/9UK. We can offer the same discount (25%) as the pairs listed on Sartoriale. More info in DM.

2020_12_22_MILAN-171_2832 x 4256.jpg

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have a unique offer, for those of you who like our split toe derby, Jonathan, the most. Not even listed at the Sartoriale sale yet.

Finished on the 3000 last, in a beautiful soft Italian grain leather, with Vibram rubber soles. Available in size 43/9UK. We can offer the same discount (25%) as the pairs listed on Sartoriale. More info in DM.

I am 10.5UK, beautiful shoe

acapaca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love the Tom model I have, but I'm disappointed to still be waiting for the trees I was promised would be sent as soon as they were ready from the factory. It's getting close to a year now, I guess. I have followed up by email and received no reply. Could you please look into this matter for me?

EDIT: Correction! It's only been since the summer. I guess in these covid times one month feels like two. (Or more like a year, if you ask me.)

At any rate, I have received a message from one of the owners that they have secured EU production of high-quality trees and that I'll soon be receiving a pair in custom color. Very much looking forward to that! Thanks for super-fast follow-up, guys. I understand that my issue may have fallen through a crack during the transition.

Last edited:

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
I love the Tom model I have, but I'm disappointed to still be waiting for the trees I was promised would be sent as soon as they were ready from the factory. It's getting close to a year now, I guess. I have followed up by email and received no reply. Could you please look into this matter for me?

EDIT: Correction! It's only been since the summer. I guess in these covid times one month feels like two. (Or more like a year, if you ask me.)

At any rate, I have received a message from one of the owners that they have secured EU production of high-quality trees and that I'll soon be receiving a pair in custom color. Very much looking forward to that! Thanks for super-fast follow-up, guys. I understand that my issue may have fallen through a crack during the transition.

We work hard to make sure this was a one-time glitch on our side!

Thank you for your understanding and patience. As promised the trees will be delivered soon and they will be better than what we could hope for.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics