• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Passus shoes - Fine Shoes from Budapest - Official Affiliate Thread

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
Another look at the Anthony penny loafers created for @andrel42 We like Anthony made on the 2000 last, as you can see here. At the same time, there is a new loafer last in the making. Our first test model being a tassel loafer, as some of our friends and customers already requested it. What is your opinion about tassels? Curious to hear. :cool:

_WIN7464_7360 x 4912.jpg

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey @Passus Shoes whats the latest with you guys? Anything cool coming out of the workshop? I'm looking forward to your interpretation of a tassel loafer when you get around to it.

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
Hey @Passus Shoes whats the latest with you guys? Anything cool coming out of the workshop? I'm looking forward to your interpretation of a tassel loafer when you get around to it.

Hey @bdavro23, we are very close with the tassel loafers. They will be ready next week along with a new boot and chukka boot model. Also, a new version of the split toes is coming. We are very excited about all of them. We will be quick to photograph them and share it with you.

In the meantime check out our latest feature in British GQ. You can find it here. We are still quite liking this photo that they share from one of the first series we did with our friend David Ajkai. How do you like it? Should a classic shoe brand go into an artsy direction with the visuals or better to keep it classic?

8936a902-5e9d-4947-9067-e981e64a9014.jpeg

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Passus Shoes
Are you guys back to work yet? I am dying to see the new models, especially the promised tassel loafers. Whats new?

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
Happy New Year to you @bdavro23 and to all members of SF!

Professional photos are coming in on the new models, but in the meantime, I snapped a few shots of the tassels. It was made on the round and casual 3000 last with a single JR leather sole.

Curious about your opinion, let me know your thoughts.

IMG-6120.jpg

IMG-6119.jpg

IMG-6118.jpg

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year to you @bdavro23 and to all members of SF!

Professional photos are coming in on the new models, but in the meantime, I snapped a few shots of the tassels. It was made on the round and casual 3000 last with a single JR leather sole.

Curious about your opinion, let me know your thoughts.

These look great, I'm sure they will do quite well for you. Can you talk about the seam on the inside of the heel? I would think that could have been placed somewhere else or shaped a bit more elegantly. Perhaps it is just the pictures or there is a technical reason for their inclusion. Thanks!

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
Yes, it was placed there, because we asked for decorative hand stitching in the back.

We didn't think about this seam, the workshop finds this way as a solution. We agree that it is not the most beautiful there, so maybe the stitching in the back should be lost for the coming pairs.

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
Some of you might have noticed that @rezso.kuti hasn't been active on this forum in recent months. Since last September our colleague Milan Kelecsenyi has been handling your orders.

Due to his personal issues, Rezso is no longer working at Passus. We wish him success in his future endeavors!

Please contact @Passus Shoes with future inquiries.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads