• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Passus shoes - Fine Shoes from Budapest - Official Affiliate Thread

acapaca

Reaction score
Tom is the one on the way to me. I initially wanted the Roger, but then I was just too drawn to this design and material. If it fits well, Roger will be next up!

Here are some still shots from the video they sent.

Tom.PNG
Tom2.PNGTom3.PNGTom4.PNGTom5.PNG

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yup, definitely liking Tom, though if I were to do it, definitely in a darker tone, just easier to pair...

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the lighter Russia grain, maybe with some burnishing on the toe. I think they would darken a little over time and turn out to be the perfect color.

fowler

Reaction score
Received my pair of Toms a couple of days ago. Thank you so much Rezso.

-The Sienna grain is about a medium tan. Looks fantastic with light trousers but would certainly work with most greys/blues as well (To all you of a more conservative persuasion.) Will post pics when the weather permits.
-They come with complimentary shoe trees. Trees are of the hollowed out variety and they fill their function perfectly.
-Fit. The Tom is on the 2000 last. I took my gg/eg size, (ie +0,5 up). Toe box is spot on. Instep is somewhat loose, which I guess should be expected from a 2-eylet derby. No slippage or anything like that though. Overall fit is great.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
very good to know, show us some picture when you get a chance!

fowler

Reaction score
Unfortunately we had a storm moving in while I was snapping most pics. Second from the top is the most true colour.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.