• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

party shoes

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are some good shoes to wear with jeans to a club/party?

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pointy Japanese (Shibuya style) leather shoes I love mine I bought over there. I wear them all the time. Japanese girls at parties and school notice all the time. I always hear "OH! Japanese shoes!" kinda funny.
275515266_9940708d3b.jpg
They are kinda cheap but I love them, Blue Scuffed leather look, 44+Cm long but sized for a 27cm foot, Wrap around laces. You cant imagine the kinda looks I get from people in Spokane when I wear these shoes. Although some just think I am wearing Cowboy boots others notice the laces and kinda stop and are like, WTF?!

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Depends on what kind of a club/party.

I've been able to get in wearing Dunks.

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ratboycom
Pointy Japanese (Shibuya style) leather shoes I love mine I bought over there. I wear them all the time. Japanese girls at parties and school notice all the time. I always hear "OH! Japanese shoes!" kinda funny. Ill get a picture
I'd like to see the photo.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
photo posted

I bought them the day before I left Japan. My girlfriend thought I was weird, but her sister was like Kakkoii! (her English isnt too great so here is roughly what she said) My Boyfriend wear shoes like that. Shibuya Style, Cool!

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those are crazy. kinda remind me of clown shoes though...any pics of them w/ pants/jeans? and what are they called? i kind of want a pair now!

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by knucks
those are crazy. kinda remind me of clown shoes though...any pics of them w/ pants/jeans? and what are they called? i kind of want a pair now!
Tell you what I am having a party tonight, Ill take a pic of me wearing them then. I love the shoes, seriously I stand out hardcore but the coloring is perfect to match with my Iniqlo "Dress Up Denim" I bought (dark indigo wash, slim fit, straight leg, black tag on the back and black/titanium colored rivets and buttons, no pocket design) I have no idea what they are called, I just always called them Shibuya Guy shoes, they have quite a few at the main shoe stores right by the station square. I found a few pairs I liked at Asbee Shoes, but I bought mine from an import shop in a different part of Tokyo.

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok cool.

haha i'm now on yahoo auctions trying to find a cool pair of shoes..i want something for CHEAP

just found these online. look like yours:
gzmens-img600x386-1158043056bl-1003_wh-a.jpg

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by knucks
ok cool.

haha i'm now on yahoo auctions trying to find a cool pair of shoes..i want something for CHEAP

just found these online. look like yours:
gzmens-img600x386-1158043056bl-1003_wh-a.jpg

Those look exactly like mine but white, Awesome!With a white suit you could totally look like a guy hanging out infront of a Hostess bar, hahaha.

xcoldricex

Reaction score
the most popular maker of those shoes is alfredo bannister.

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xcoldricex
Definitely not cheap though.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xcoldricex

I couldnt remember the first store I saw them in but It was in Harajuku. Turns out it was the Alfredo Bannister store there, but as Knucks states that place is definately not cheap

seanchai

Reaction score
Those shoes are craaaaazy. I love them.

My party shoes:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads