Party in the USA

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Connemara, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

This honestly may be the worst song I have ever heard. Like, holy shit.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. freakseam

freakseam Senior member

It's Miley!

I got through about 11 seconds and decided to just take your word for it. Then again, I've never made it through one of the Jonas Brothers' "songs." Is that auto-tune going on from the first words...(I'm not going say "sung")?

Ah, screw it, she should run for Congress!

3. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

This honestly may be the worst song I have ever heard. Like, holy shit.

Clearly, you's trollin Neo. It's catchy and it has a beat.

Do you really think it's worse than Hoogie Boogie Land?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

4. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

Then again, I've never made it through one of the Jonas Brothers' "songs."

I'll lend you my copy of "A Little Bit Longer". You're gonna have to promise to give it back though.

[​IMG]

5. bach

bach Senior member

had to stop it at LAX

6. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

Also, is "Party in the USA" really worse than "Turn My Swag On"?

7. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Love Miley. Party in the USA is fine as a party song. Plus I'd rather look and listen to Miley than to Barbara Streisand. Would love to see a nose fight between Barbera and Magician though.

8. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

I've changed my mind. I've gone from liking the song to really liking it. I took a walk and was singing it to myself the whole time.

Conne's just hating because Miley reminds him too much of every girl who'd never talk to him.

9. imissopenlayups

imissopenlayups Well-Known Member

she can't sing for beans, but she can get the dick anytime

10. cheessus

cheessus Senior member

the climb is my life anthem. [​IMG]

11. dl20

dl20 Senior member

Its better than anything tina turner ever put out.

dl

12. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Least favorite song of the moment.

13. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

Party In The USA is indeed cringe worhty but it is a mite cathcy. The most embarrassingly bad song out now though has to be She Wolf. I saw the hubbub about the video on here a few weeks back but b/c I was at work I could only watch a few seconds without sound. I guess I expected some sultry but assertive song so when I finally heard it on the radio last week I could scarcely believe my ears. That howl and pant is absolutely pathetic, not to mention the singing. And the lyrics? WTF is a wolf or even a woman doing in the closet?

14. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

2:03 [​IMG]

15. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Fuck, Miley is hot.