• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Park & Bond Closing

wumingde

Reaction score
Never really liked Park & Bond. They didn't have anything special to offer to online consumers. Mr. Porter was much better with providing size guidance and garment specifications.

Fred G. Unn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the CLAD going out of business sale was pretty great. I grabbed 2 Caruso suits for a fraction of retail. Let's hope P&B decides to dump some of their Isaia stuff at 80% off too!

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, the CLAD going out of business sale was pretty great. I grabbed 2 Caruso suits for a fraction of retail. Let's hope P&B decides to dump some of their Isaia stuff at 80% off too!

Agreed! I got some STEALS from the Clad going out of business sale. This is great news for my closet. Terrible for my wallet.

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:lurk:

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No final fire sale
Just like that... it's gone.

muchisgiven

Reaction score
I'm kind of man that its gone...I hate shopping on Guilt. None of the items you want are ever available. Somehow magically they alway sell out as soon as they open up at 12. Plus all the brands that they did sell are gone. I just know that Mr. Porter, and Ikkon will be getting my money. I'm sorry that I missed the Cladmen going out of business sale, I heard Incotex chinos were going for dirt cheap

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads