1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Park Aves. (7.5, 10.5) ending on eBay in 20 mins.

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Senior member

2. Joel_Cairo

Joel_Cairo Senior member

you could do better if you took pix w/ shoe trees and polished them up real nice before hand. ALso, post pics of the soles and heels. As a frequent buyer of used shoes, that auction looks to me like you're hiding the condition of the shoes. A couple minutes more effort would have paid off by $20 or $30 higher closing bid, I'd reckon.

3. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

Yeah, you were fortunate to get $50, since you had no pictures of the soles and you didn't talk about condition.

With an opening bid of $50 did you really expect to get much more? By starting at $50, it seems it was going to be a sale or no sale scenario. I don't think there was much likelihood of a price above the start price.

4. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Senior member

Yeah, I dunno. I hate eBay, dealing with eBay, etc. I've also got this ridiculous apartment full of shit that I have to vacate in under two weeks, so I'm a bit frantic, to say the least.

5. whacked

whacked Senior member

I agree that you were lucky to get $50 for each pair, especially w/o soles pics. Park Aves in excellent condition (w/ soles showing little wear) have a going rate of about $70, give or take a few bucks.

6. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

I agree that you were lucky to get $50 for each pair, especially w/o soles pics. Park Aves in excellent condition (w/ soles showing little wear) have a going rate of about $70, give or take a few bucks.

Wasn't it just one auction that you linked twice above? Just one pair of shoes.

7. whacked

whacked Senior member