1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Park Aves. (7.5, 10.5) ending on eBay in 20 mins.

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Distinguished Member

2. Joel_Cairo

Joel_Cairo Distinguished Member

you could do better if you took pix w/ shoe trees and polished them up real nice before hand. ALso, post pics of the soles and heels. As a frequent buyer of used shoes, that auction looks to me like you're hiding the condition of the shoes. A couple minutes more effort would have paid off by $20 or $30 higher closing bid, I'd reckon.

3. rnoldh

rnoldh Stylish Dinosaur

Yeah, you were fortunate to get $50, since you had no pictures of the soles and you didn't talk about condition.

With an opening bid of $50 did you really expect to get much more? By starting at $50, it seems it was going to be a sale or no sale scenario. I don't think there was much likelihood of a price above the start price.

4. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Distinguished Member

Yeah, I dunno. I hate eBay, dealing with eBay, etc. I've also got this ridiculous apartment full of shit that I have to vacate in under two weeks, so I'm a bit frantic, to say the least.

5. whacked

whacked Distinguished Member

I agree that you were lucky to get $50 for each pair, especially w/o soles pics. Park Aves in excellent condition (w/ soles showing little wear) have a going rate of about $70, give or take a few bucks.

6. rnoldh

rnoldh Stylish Dinosaur

I agree that you were lucky to get $50 for each pair, especially w/o soles pics. Park Aves in excellent condition (w/ soles showing little wear) have a going rate of about $70, give or take a few bucks.

Wasn't it just one auction that you linked twice above? Just one pair of shoes.

7. whacked

whacked Distinguished Member