• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Paris Post-Christmas Sales

amintz

Reaction score
I will be in Paris over the holidays and I was wondering if anyone had any advice about post-Christmas sales on top quality men's clothing.

Biscione

Reaction score
The sales in Paris (they're called soldes) start, by law, on January the 7th. The first days are quite hectic, but that's unquestionably the best time to find good things.

If you're quite serious about it, I'd suggest that you have a thorough plan and start early in the morning on the 7th.

manouche

Reaction score
We can meet and I will show you the best deals

RJmanbearpig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by manouche
We can meet and I will show you the best deals

You shop in the sales like a poor? What are you, some civil servant with a dust in his watch?

For the OP, the main department stores in Paris will not have much interesting men's clothing in the sale; the best is the Bon Marche on the left bank. Best to try the boutiques.

manouche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig
You shop in the sales like a poor? What are you, some civil servant with a dust in his watch?

For the OP, the main department stores in Paris will not have much interesting men's clothing in the sale; the best is the Bon Marche on the left bank. Best to try the boutiques.

The 2 closed you recommended me ?

Babar

Reaction score
Unfortunately the first weeks of the Paris sales are usually just 30% most places. With the high Euro too, I think the best deals are to be had in the US or UK at the moment.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 27 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 137 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 257 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 124 15.8%
  • 31 - 40