Paris Hilton

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Tokyo Slim, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

http://www.hiltonhacked.com/ So her Sidekick was hacked (again) and now all the juicy details have been posted online. Blurry cameraphone nudie pics next to pictures of her hanging out with some kids... hundreds of celebrities phone numbers (which of course hundreds of celebrities have changed by now) etc. My question is this - When she KNOWS that T-mobile keeps her address list / phone numbers / notes / pictures on a SERVER (not on the phone where it would be HARDER to hack) so that you can't switch carriers without losing all your information - why does she keep using them? Why does anyone? I frankly thought this was hilarious. I tried a couple of the numbers fully expecting them to be disconnected (and guess what - yep.) so unless there is some REALLY lonely celeb out there looking to make new friends - you won't reach anyone. I've heard rumors that some of them will take you to voicemail even though the hacking was posted yesterday... so... uh Don't give Paris Hilton your phone number unless you want a bunch of geek fanboys (like myself) calling you at 6am on Sunday just to see if this is real or not [​IMG].

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

That is pretty damn funny actually... some interesting #s in the phone book, I guess people will be changing them real quick.

3. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    I notice a rather cryptic entry for "j". Care to share, J? [​IMG]

4. Kai

Kai Senior member

Proverbs 11: 22

Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion.

5. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Dakota rube; I believe J and Paris hooked up briefly while she was on the rebound after Lance Bass and immediately before Edward Furlong. No... thats actually a complete lie [​IMG] or is it?.?.?.

6. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

When we're talking about Miss Hilton, one cannot avoid "sharing"... And to those who need my new #, don't call us, we'll call you.

7. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

Interesting -

So how often does anyone think she's really flying Southwest Airlines?

Bradford

8. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Eww. To all of it, ewww.

I hate the way she looks, I hate what she represents, I hate the way she acts, I hate her nouveau riche lifestyle, I hate her lack of common sense / I hate that she wouldn't know what common sense was if Tom Paine came back from the grave and read it to her, I hate her being on the news when actual news events are going on, I hate her.

Jon.

(In case you missed it, I hate Paris Hilton)

9. Stu

Stu Senior member

And I hate that she wouldn't know who the hell Tom Paine was if her life depended on it.

10. Dakota rube

Yes, but don't you just love the way her eyes glow green in the dark? Â [​IMG]

11. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

I'm wondering how much hate there would be if Ms. Hilton showed up at your doorstep wearing only a smile . . .

12. PeterMetro

PeterMetro Senior member

I agree. I resent that she's been forced upon me - I can't escape it. She's part of this new definition of celebrity: she's famous for famous's sake. And yet, I'd still bang her. [​IMG]

13. Dakota rube

She is but the latest in the parade of fools who've been famous for being famous, most of whom would elicit similar ewwwww comments: Charo, Pia Zadora, any of the Gabor sisters, et. al.

14. nukular

nukular Member

Don't forget that the skank does not even have a high school diploma....... She is a useless child in a somewhat hot body with no reason to be cared about by anybody.

15. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

I am with you on that, however.......I would HIT it., albeit with a body suit on....but nonetheless, I would.