• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Paolo Scafora shoes

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
why do you want to polish right out the box, just purposely to take out the red?

PL92106

Reaction score
why do you want to polish right out the box, just purposely to take out the red?
Yes - to mute the red tone a bit. But also because it's older stock that's been sitting in the depths of their back stock room - dry leather. So I like to condition them before taking them out on the streets and start wearing them in. (? - But, I'm not a shoe care expert - so I may be completely wrong and all of that might be completely unnecessary!)

And I love the smell of Saphir in my office, so I'll find excuses to use it.

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Naboyo Nackenyo

Reaction score
Gorgeous. How’s his suede? Only got calf. Q last?
Yes, it is the Q Last which is surprisingly roomy for me at metatarse level compared to the 200 last from C&J or the Inca from Carmina.
From my experience from C&J and Caulaincourt, the suede seems to be of high quality, soft and thick.

How’s your experience with them? Tried to contact them on Ins for a quota but they didn’t seem very responsive.
Overall very good advice and experience, 2-month delivery time respected, but I ordered physically during a Trunk Show in Paris, so hard to tell you how they manage online requests.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.