1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Pants without belt-loops

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ZackP, Jan 2, 2013.

1. ZackP

ZackP Well-Known Member

I am having a hard time finding these in any stores. I'm a full time suspenders kind of guy so I'd like pants without belt loops. Do any of you have any recommendations on some decent pants without belt loops?

2. Twotone

Twotone Senior member

It's pretty easy to remove belt loops and install suspender buttons on most trousers. If you can't do it, most tailors can.

3. Macallan

Macallan Senior member

As above - buy what you like, get a tailor to remove the loops and add brace buttons

There are options for trousers without belt loops; however, they will always be very limited.

4. TimelesStyle

TimelesStyle Senior member

Try Paul Stuart. They have many options without loops. They'll all have side tabs, though.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013