• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Pants - Size 31-32, Hugo Boss, Theory, Tommy Hilfiger DROPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingcarn

Reaction score
For sale here are 5 pairs of trousers that I have retired from my work rotation and 1 pair that I never wore. I normally wear a size 31 or 32 and am about 6 feet tall. If you live outside the US, contact me for shipping rates. If you order more than 1 pair, $5 off each pair after your first.

Hugo Boss - Black Wool

These are used Hugo Boss black wool dress pants. Standard office material here. Flat front with no cuffs. They have been hemmed but there is some room to have them let out. $40 $30 $25 shipped CONUS .

Waist - 16.5 inches
Front Rise - 12
Back Rise - 14
Upper Thigh - 11
Knee - 9
Bottom opening - 8
Inseam - 30

Theory - Black and White weave

These are an interesting black and white weave that reads medium gray from a distance. Flat front with no cuffs. $40 $30 $25 shipped CONUS.

Tag size - 32
Waist - 16 inches
Front Rise - 11
Back rise - 13.5
Upper thigh - 11
Knee - 9
Bottom opening - 8
Inseam - 29

Varvatos - Olive with blue check

These are an olive base color with a blue and navy overcheck/micro-houndstooth. These are flat front, hemmed with cuffs and have flap back pockets. There are a few spots on the right thigh (see pictures) that will likely come out with a cleaning. $30 $20 $15 shipped CONUS.

Tag size - 48 euro
Waist - 16 inches
Front Rise - 10.5
Back Rise - 13.5
Upper thigh - 11
Knee - 9.5
Bottom opening - 8.5
Inseam - 31

Hugo Boss - Charcoal Wool

Basic charcoal wool work pants. Flat front with no cuffs. $40 $30 $25 shipped CONUS.

Waist - 16 inches
Front rise - 11
Back rise - 13.5
Upper thigh - 10
Knee - 9
Bottom opening - 8
Inseam - 29

Theory - Charcoal and Grey houndstooth flannel

These are a lightweight flannel in a charcoal and medium grey micro-houndstooth that reads like a lighter charcoal from a distance. Flat front with no cuffs. $40 $30 $25 shipped CONUS.

Tag size - 32
Waist - 16 inches
Front rise - 10.5
Back rise - 13
Upper thigh - 10
Knee - 8.5
Bottom opening - 8
Inseam - 28

NWT Tommy Hilfiger Cotton Khakis

31x32 standard fit Hilfiger khakis with plaid lining. $25 $15 $10 shipped CONUS.

Waist - 16 inches
Front rise - 10.5
Back rise - 13.5
Upper thigh - 11.5
Knee 9.5
Bottom opening - 8
Inseam 31

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 106 34.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 92 29.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.3%