1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Pants Sale- Zegna, Ralph Lauren Black Label, Missoni ALL SOLD!!! THANK YOU.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by narcissism, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narcissism

narcissism Senior member

1. Classic Zegna Mainline Khakis by Incotex- Made in Portugal!!- SOLD These are in fantastic condition and are great quality. They are tagged a size 30, but the waist has been let out to a 32, so there is a nice slim fit. Waist: 32'' Inseam: 31" [​IMG] [​IMG] 2. Ralph Lauren Black Label Classic Charcoal Wool Pants- Made in Italy!!! SOLD I don't think I ever wore these and would put these at NWOT condition. Tagged a size 30'' and have a slimmer fit. Waist: 31'' Inseam: 31" [​IMG] [​IMG] 3. Missoni Mainline Charcoal Grey Wool Dress Pants Made in Italy!!- SOLD These are new and I would put them at NWOT condition. They have some weight to them and have a very intricate honey comb wool weave. Tagged a size 48 Italian. These are fantastic quality and a steal at this price for pants off the runway that retail for around $1000!! Waist: 32'' Inseam: 31" Slim fit [​IMG] [​IMG] A view of the fabric under light (actually darker as it appears in previous pictures): [​IMG] 4. Missoni Mainline Navy and Cobalt Blue Wool Glen Plaid Pants- Made in Italy!! SOLD These are new and I would put them at NWOT condition. They have some weight to them and are of fantastic quality. Tagged a size 48 Italian. Again an absolute steal for the price!!! Waist: 32'' Inseam: 31" Slim fit [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.