1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

pants-friendly cell phones?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by seok, Aug 2, 2006.

1. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Besides, I can always get one of those belt clip things... I should consider that.
    No, you really shouldn't. They're horrid. JMHO, obviously. But I'm right.

2. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Senior member

No, you really shouldn't. They're horrid. JMHO, obviously. But I'm right.
    The man is right. Got the Sony Ericsson K800i yesterday. It's seems very good, as far as I've figured it out, but not particularly elegantly designed, and quite bulky, compared to many others. I can't understand why they can't make them slimmer, say like one of the old pocket calculators.

3. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Senior member

I just got a very slim Blackberry 7130e from Verizon hich I really like. I can surf on the EVDO network and check email and type out a small message. Not as slim as a Razr but very functional.

Fits well in dress slacks and surprisingly comfy in my blue jeans. Also good in left pocket of my sportcoats. [​IMG]

4. luk-cha

luk-cha Senior member Dubiously Honored

Why must it be a ladies' phone if it has a mirror? Is it because it's red?

[​IMG]

because how many men yourself included need a handy mirrow it was designed for "lunching ladies" so they could check their lip stick etc and it is horrid to use i tried one when the first came 2-3 years ago small screen and difficult to send sms and navi the menu i prefer a vertu of the nokia 8800 and also my v3i is cool too but not that phone sweety!!!![​IMG]

5. lifersfc

lifersfc Senior member

The man is right. Got the Sony Ericsson K800i yesterday. It's seems very good, as far as I've figured it out, but not particularly elegantly designed, and quite bulky, compared to many others. I can't understand why they can't make them slimmer, say like one of the old pocket calculators.
    Calculator? I think you want one of these... [​IMG] http://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp...source=BROWSER Very thin and sleek if you ask me.

6. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

7. j

j Senior member Admin