• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

pants-friendly cell phones?

seok

Reaction score
do you guys choose your cell phones based on how thin/small they are? if any crowd does, i'd imagine the SFers to...

i'm waiting to get my hands on this UltraEdition 6.9(mm) from Samsung. wonder how long it'll be until Cingular offers it for free...perhaps never?

http://www.engadget.com/2006/06/21/s...mmest-cellpho/

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not here. Function is most important. SOme of the new Nokia N series smartphones are small though.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked my Nokia 6600 on functionality. I do kind of regret that, but it's not a bad phone.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
what you can do when you get your pant made you can get the to put a pocket to store your phone thats what i do! one in each pocket it stops you phone getting scratched with key and coins!!

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by seok
do you guys choose your cell phones based on how thin/small they are? if any crowd does, i'd imagine the SFers to...

i'm waiting to get my hands on this UltraEdition 6.9(mm) from Samsung. wonder how long it'll be until Cingular offers it for free...perhaps never?

http://www.engadget.com/2006/06/21/s...mmest-cellpho/

Wow, I want a D900 to replace my D800

DNW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a Razr. It's thin and small enough that I've never been bothered by it. I usually store it in the front left pocket.

That new Samsung looks great though. Give it 6-9 months, it'll be offered for free somewhere.

ayn

Reaction score
I use a Treo 700p, before this I had the 650, I carry a "man purse", got used to carrying one, it's pretty cool, I keep a book, the latest Economist, ipod, IEMs, wallet, keys, etc etc in it.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
If I'm wearing dress trousers, I usually also have a jacket. So, I just put my phone there. It may not be the lightest or thinnest flip phone, but I can't say I'm going to shell out more money for something that will minimize its appearance in my clothes. They switch out my phone for a better one for free every one or two years anyway. Besides, I can always get one of those belt clip things... I should consider that.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I rather liked Nokia's Fashion line:

sorry to it is a ldies phone as it has a mirror and long and thin!!

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
That must mean he's gay, right!!!???

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20