1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

panta trousers for sale size 34 waist in grey

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by lovelux2010, Oct 15, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovelux2010

lovelux2010 Senior member

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261110243057?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

These are gorgeous PANTA of NYC trousers that are new with tags in a 34 waist. The trousers are unworn, unhemmed and virtually untouched (just tried on at home). The trousers have been kept in a cotton bag in my closet and have never been worn as they are too large for me.

You can see from my history/feedback I have sold authentic brands such as DIOR, APC, etc before.

SHIPPING
    I will ship to the UK or USA via the post office. Buyer pays shipping. I will ship to the US, again, buyer pays the shipping on the jeans. for shipping to other countries please ask before bidding

RETURNS
    I will NOT accept any returns on this item so please ensure you are confident about sizing before you buy.

thanks and good luck!

2. normusmaximus

normusmaximus Well-Known Member

Lovely trousers. I'd love to bid on them, but it's not allowed as the auction does not allow shipping outside the UK.

3. brecious3

brecious3 New Member

is this still open? do you have any pictures? thanks - Brett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.