• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Panta NYC USA Bespoke Double Breasted Air Force Blue Fresco Unlined Suit (40/50)

Panta NYC USA Bespoke Double Breasted Air Force Blue Fresco Unlined Suit (40/50)

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eli Curt submitted a new resource:

Panta NYC USA Bespoke Double Breasted Air Force Blue Fresco Unlined Suit (40/50) - Beautiful fresco suit, fully bespoke, fully by hand

I just picked up this suit from @GMMcL and it's really a handsome suit with great details, fully made by hand from Panta with pick stitching down the legs, proper handmade buttonholes, lapel holes, etc. It's a real looker. The air force fresco is also a fantastic color.

BUT the BOC measurement was off by a bit too much for the suit to fit me well, so I'm passing along. I'd be open to trades for a similar garment that had a bit more room in the shoulder, sleeve and...
Read more about this resource...

UNOAIMX

Reaction score
So are you selling this? I see 250$? or just looking to trade? Thanks

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.