1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Panta, Mid-Gray, Mid-weight size 34

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by hpreston, Jul 23, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hpreston

hpreston Senior member

I am relatively new to the SF and over the last couple of months I have made some great purchases. This is my first selling post trying to get rid of some items that just do not fit correctly.

First up.

I have an unworn pair of mid weight mid gray Panta trousers. These have side tab adjusters and no belt loops. I am a 35 waist and had these let out a bit in the waist but they are easily taken in. They are also hemmed with a plain bottom, all original fabric is present to let out to whatever length desired.

Selling because I bought some 36's directly from Ed and they fit me much better.

Price includes US shipping. Will ship anywhere else for actual shipping charges, please ask.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  2. Viral

Viral Senior member

good seller!

3. james_timothy

james_timothy Senior member

Go to your profile page, create an album for this sale, upload the images, and link to them from here.

4. hpreston

hpreston Senior member

Thanks for the tip. Although I tried that already, and the buttons for loading pics are frayed out in safari mobile. Will try another platform later.

5. james_timothy

james_timothy Senior member

Right- the site seems to have some issues on mobile devices. It worked fine from my safari on a laptop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.